• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project (3/3) ***

I fear us getting pinned back - Sterling and Silva floating in wide areas will mean our wing backs play deep

It would be hilarious to get anything from this game.

Quite a physical team at least.

COYS!!

(PS I wonder if Jansen is a legitimate sub? Or just on the bench to show he’s alive and available to buy? Would be good if he got a few minutes on the pitch)

Last edited:
Also a very interesting experiment to see if 6 defenders stops us conceding goals (if it works, might come in handy later in the Champions League)

I think it could be:

Gazzaniga
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
Foyth, Dier
Eriksen, Dele, Son
Lucas

The full backs got roasted last time so maybe he’s putting Toby there to hopefully nullify that threat somewhat. Cant see a returning Dier or Foyth in that role.

Also Son on the wing to help nullify the bellend walker.

So on the missing list is:

Lloris, Trippier, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Kane

As usual, you never know what team Poch will pick! Interesting selection, it seems Rose, Trippier, and Wanyama are getting a rest (along with Lloris!)

I think it will look a bit like this:

-------------------gazza
foyth----toby----sanchez---vert---davies
------------dier----dele
----son---------------eriksen------moura

Maybe swap Eriksen and Son over, but I think Son and Moura will drop into the wide areas when we defend. When we attack, it will be down to Son, Moura, Dele and Eriksen to create something.

Sit back and hit them on the break is my guess.

Never saw that team coming.

Can’t see us getting anything but if we do, we’re gonna kick on and qualify for CL easily.

I’m certain City will drop points somewhere but looking at individual games, I can’t see where. Please GHod let it be today. A long ball with Vincent Janssen on the end of it scoring the winner and I’ll go almost as mental as Wednesday night.

Amazing on this site Poch has gone from a great manager to a macaron in a couple of days, it was always going to be a strange team and they'll do their best.

Now I think about it, it's Davies at RB.
Sterling will always cut inside, so Davies can defend him on the inside.
That would be...bold. We'd know pretty quickly whether it's absolute genius or utter folly.

I think it's got to be a Foyth - Toby - Sanchez - Verts - Davies back five. Foyth and Davies are good defensively so should deal with the wingers. We'd have to make the most of any counterattacks. Zinchenko and Sterling against Foyth and Toby would be pivotal.

Anyway. Gazzaniga has got this.

Back