• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cuneyt Cakir

DubaiSpur

Ian Walker
Amidst all the celebrations yesterday, we forgot this guy...

cuneyt-cakir_1gnt1doirycla16yg82yb6z2cl.jpg

Properly fudged over the massively rich oil club not once, but *twice*. Right decision both times.

Spurs legend, Cuneyt Cakir. :D

Amidst all the celebrations yesterday, we forgot this guy...

cuneyt-cakir_1gnt1doirycla16yg82yb6z2cl.jpg

Properly fudged over the massively rich oil club not once, but *twice*. Right decision both times.

Spurs legend, Cuneyt Cakir. :D

This photo is him saying, 'Sorry fellas, I tried but with VAR I cant help you much anymore, and besides I gave you 8 odd minutes of added time'

Oh, this bloke also refereed our 1-0 win versus Inter this season, the amazing 3-1 against Madrid last season, and our fairly dull 0-0 versus Leverkusen in 16/17.

Point is, we've literally never lost with this guy. :D
Sign him up.
Can he play right back?!

despite the fact that they're following a slightly amended interpretation of the laws you have to say that the referees in the champions league are the best of the best - you won't like this but our referees who also take part at this level (we dont tend to see them as they obviously don't officiate on the english teams) are also of that standard.
However, Michael Oliver and Anthony Taylor who are considered by UEFA to be our best (Martin Atkinson is now considered too old) have not been used in knock out rounds as they dont have the experience of using VAR.

Oh, this bloke also refereed our 1-0 win versus Inter this season, the amazing 3-1 against Madrid last season, and our fairly dull 0-0 versus Leverkusen in 16/17.

Point is, we've literally never lost with this guy. :D

Well, I know what you mean. But the final score on Wednesday was still 4-3 to Emirates Marketing Project.

Back