• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Haha me too mate. Watching highlights on a loop with a bottle of vodka.

fudged my phone across the room when their “fifth” went in. fudged my inhaler across the room and can’t find half of it which means I might die tonight but I don’t fudging care. fudge 0-0 draws or clever defensive play. We are spurs and we believe in entertainment.

Glorious.
I’m glad you have something to celebrate, matey. You (especially) deserve it.

What I love about Poch is how he projects leadership from the sideline. Every time the camera pans to him, there’s never a hint of an idea that he doesn’t look in control. He looks like he has total belief in the players, even if inside his emotions must be doing backflips like the rest of us, he just looks like a man you would follow, that you believe in.

And the clip yesterday, where our press man tries to stop the conference because training was about to start, Poch kept it going because he wanted to enjoy the Champions League. He was sending the messages to the players that they should enjoy being here, he believed in them, they deserved it, and there was no reason why we couldn’t go through. He is so special.

Absolutely right but I’d question Pep.

His selection and approach in the first leg was bizarre. His benching of Fernandinho tonight was equally strange. They only had to beat us by two. Leaving him out gave Moura and Son the space they needed to get crucial away goals. Giving Sane about 15 mins in the tie was stupid.

I like Pep but he ain’t no Fergie. And I’d rather our man anyway.

I agree with this, in both games he made poor decisions ( imo) in the first he seemed to play for the draw and leaving Fernandiniho last night was a big mistake from him.

I agree with this, in both games he made poor decisions ( imo) in the first he seemed to play for the draw and leaving Fernandiniho last night was a big mistake from him.
I read a ridiculous article about how unlucky Pep has been in the CL. Absolute gonad*s IMo, he has the closest thing to infinite resources but doesn’t know how to use them and his approach to CL games is to try and treat them like an opportunity to show his tactical acumen. If you always have the best players and cruise through a lot of your games you don’t hone your battle skills, like the older brother teasing a younger sibling until they catch up in age and start kicking their @rse as they’ve been punching upwards as hard as they can their whole life. It’s nice to have ideals about how the game should be played but ultimately it’s a results business and stockpiling the best attacking technical players but playing an average midfielder at left back and only having one aging DM is not the work of a genius.

If he doesn’t win the league he should be fired.

Edit: here it is: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...eague-failure-fair-manchester-city-away-goals

Tend to agree, Pep will use it before the game on Saturday as a challenge to his players to stick it to us.

I doubt the dressing room film will make much difference to that, the celebrations on the pitch would serve the same purpose and they probably heard us. Pep's got a job to lift his players for Saturday.

Back