• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Will check again next week on a different computer I bet it's cheaper !!

Remember to delete your cookies before hand as they use them to bump the price up

Don’t forget for flights you can go from Birmingham and East Midlands which always works out cheaper and easier IMO

For Madrid we flew too and drove from Valencia

Just having a browse for dates around the final in Madrid, the prices are fudging insane already

£400+ flights already and hotels are ridiculous even for hostels
Must be somewhere fairly close you could fly to and train in
Liverpool fans beat you to it and bumped the prices.

Dates now confirmed for Ajax :

30th April Home
8 May Away

Mentioned it on the match thread but I am tempted to go out there although I have no chance of an official ticket.
Are there likely to be many other Spurs fans who do that? Does that usually happen?

I def won't get a ticket as a member, but I've booked my flights anyway!! First European away day!! Boom!
Bound to be some going whilst out there. If not, I'll see you all in the Square for a mass tinkle up!

You're all right about flights too. As soon as that got confirmed as a Weds game, the flights out Tue back Thur went rocketing up to ridiculous amounts!
Fortunately I bagged a flight out Tue night, back Fri morning into Luton for £43 return!!!

Dates now confirmed for Ajax :

30th April Home
8 May Away

Mentioned it on the match thread but I am tempted to go out there although I have no chance of an official ticket.
Are there likely to be many other Spurs fans who do that? Does that usually happen?

There will be 000s out there without tickets

Guys, I'm thinking about travelling to Amsterdam for the 2nd leg but I will definitely have issues with getting a ticket. Can anybody advice me the best way to get one? Do you think there's any possibility tickets will go onto 'one hotspur membership 'sale? Or I should use some sort of ticket exchange like stubhub? (but prices there currently start ftom 1500€ :p) May be anybody knows dutch football ticket sites?

Last edited:
Guys, I'm thinking about travelling to Amsterdam for the 2nd leg but I will definitely have issues with getting a ticket. Can anybody advice me the best way to get one? Do you think there's anyo possibility tickets will go onto 'one hotspur membership 'sale? Or I should use some sort of ticket exchange like stubhub? (but prices there currently start ftom 1500€ :p) May be anybody knows dutch football ticket sites?

No chance whatsoever of getting an official ticket

Back