• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt, 19, is a target for Tottenham, with Spurs willing to pay the Netherlands player's £69m price tag. (Star)

Barcelona want to offer Brazilian winger Malcom, 22, in a swap deal for Rashford. (Mundo - in Spanish)
Barca seem to have wanted rid of Malcom since he signed, one we were intereseted in as well isnt he?

Zenit St Petersburg want Chelsea's 24-year-old midfielder Mateo Kovacic, who is at Stamford Bridge on loan from Real Madrid. (Sun)

DE LIGT DECISION ON HOLD

Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt will wait until the season ends to make a decision about his future, reports Sport.

The 19-year-old is wanted by a number of top European sides but Barcelona remain confident he will follow Dutch team-mate Frenkie de Jong to the Camp Nou.

CL SF certainly won't hurt our profile, just need to lock up top 4 now.

- Top side of team seems fine, I'm more comfortable than ever with Son as alternate to Kane, perhaps a youngster to get bench time.
- DM & CM needs cover
- FBs remain #1 priority
- CB if we lose Toby

Sessegnon is a gamble only if you expect immediate results. The plan should be to keep both Rose and Davies as well, and see him slowly emerge to replace probably Rose (who is older) over the next 2 seasons.

Do you see him as a left back though? I thought everyone believed he was gonna do bale and move forward

Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt, 19, is a target for Tottenham, with Spurs willing to pay the Netherlands player's £69m price tag. (Star)

Barcelona want to offer Brazilian winger Malcom, 22, in a swap deal for Rashford. (Mundo - in Spanish)
Barca seem to have wanted rid of Malcom since he signed, one we were intereseted in as well isnt he?

Zenit St Petersburg want Chelsea's 24-year-old midfielder Mateo Kovacic, who is at Stamford Bridge on loan from Real Madrid. (Sun)

DE LIGT DECISION ON HOLD

Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt will wait until the season ends to make a decision about his future, reports Sport.

The 19-year-old is wanted by a number of top European sides but Barcelona remain confident he will follow Dutch team-mate Frenkie de Jong to the Camp Nou.

Need to make the first leg at NWHL special, show de light what he will miss if he doesn't come here.

Do you see him as a left back though? I thought everyone believed he was gonna do bale and move forward

I don't think he has the guile; especially not for a team like us that has high levels of possession.

I think it's much more likely he'll do a Walker or Rose and convert from an average attacker to a world-class wing back

Was a thing in the Sun saying Sessegnon was back on. Someone's going to buy him this summer. Why not us?

Says we have £60m free for him and expect plenty back in sales.

On a separate note, I've read that Dybala could be up for grabs. No idea if he's had a bad season or not, but he'd be great to rotate with Kane and Son.

Says we have £60m free for him and expect plenty back in sales.

On a separate note, I've read that Dybala could be up for grabs. No idea if he's had a bad season or not, but he'd be great to rotate with Kane and Son.

Dybala would be an outstanding signing. Can't believe he's within our reach though - am sure that clubs with far deeper pockets would be interested

DE LIGT DECISION ON HOLD

De Ligt is worth the 70mil.

If sane and jesus want out at city ... this is a wish list

A man can dream, but it'd be cruel on yourself to expect those two, mate. :p

Nah. Zaha's issued another 'come and get me 'plea, though - might see some interest there from our end. However, he keeps signing new contracts with Palace (allowing them to demand ludicrous money for him, which no sensible club would ever pay), and then he keeps complaining about needing to play CL football, so he might not be the sharpest tool in the box. :D

Grealish on it again yesterday.

Saw a lad playing for Lyon last night. Houssem Aouar. Lovely player. Ball playing CM/ACM. Only 20.

Forget Grealish. Aouar is brilliant, but not for sale this summer. Aulas said so, and he usually keeps his word on things like that.

N'Dombele, though... ;)

Back