• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Think the error message comes up when someone has the seat in basket but has't completed payment etc.

Worth going back in and out as seats seem to pop up as others release their less preferred ones.

Also logged in at 10am today due to bloody train delays, only got into site about 15mins ago and nothing left together.
Also couldn't take my daughter as the only blocks were adult only price range!! Not paying £88 for her!

In the end I got two tickets, but not together. Wanted four though. There are still some blue seats, but when you click them you get a message saying the ticket can't be placed in the basket.

How does this ticket exchange work? Is it something you have to sign up for, and when will tickets for the West Ham game be available there?

Exchange goes live about a week before I think. You don’t have to sign up - you should be able to see it for the Brighton game now.

Only downside is it’s hard to get tickets together and I think you have to buy at the adult price if you have a little one.

Exchange goes live about a week before I think. You don’t have to sign up - you should be able to see it for the Brighton game now.

Only downside is it’s hard to get tickets together and I think you have to buy at the adult price if you have a little one.
Thanks, mate. I'll try to get two more tickets from the ticket exchange then.

In the end I got two tickets, but not together. Wanted four though. There are still some blue seats, but when you click them you get a message saying the ticket can't be placed in the basket.

How does this ticket exchange work? Is it something you have to sign up for, and when will tickets for the West Ham game be available there?

ICYMI...

Which matches are available for Ticket Exchange / Ticket Share
  • v Brighton & Hove Albion 23 April: Available now until four hours prior to kick-off
  • v West Ham 27 April: Expected opening date w/c 15 April
  • v Everton 12 May: Expected opening date w/c 29 April
https://i.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003131979

Dates now confirmed for Ajax :

30th April Home
8 May Away

Mentioned it on the match thread but I am tempted to go out there although I have no chance of an official ticket.
Are there likely to be many other Spurs fans who do that? Does that usually happen?

Dates now confirmed for Ajax :

30th April Home
8 May Away

Mentioned it on the match thread but I am tempted to go out there although I have no chance of an official ticket.
Are there likely to be many other Spurs fans who do that? Does that usually happen?

Will be loads I bet, Amsterdam is so easy and cheap to get too.

Just having a browse for dates around the final in Madrid, the prices are fudging insane already

£400+ flights already and hotels are ridiculous even for hostels

Must be somewhere fairly close you could fly to and train in

Just having a browse for dates around the final in Madrid, the prices are fudging insane already

£400+ flights already and hotels are ridiculous even for hostels

Must be somewhere fairly close you could fly to and train in

Wow. That's a lot.
End of May school holidays pushing up the prices I suppose.

Back