• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

TELEMMGLPICT000194544870_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzccoJS-E8Wb-wOXrdJto2znef4L6iAncsPt-7YgdRLU.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000194544893_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

I’m with the people that said they cried / nearly cried at city’s fifth ‘goal’. I was literally on the floor, I couldn’t believe it. And then, to see it disallowed...wow. What a game. The roller coaster of emotions. So many people have articulated on here how I felt better than I can, so I’ll leave it there.

COYS. Tottenham, I love you more than you’ll ever know...

You and me both

I was wondering how far the Goons had got in the European Cup

2008-2009
Manchester United booked their place in the UEFA Champions League final with a 3-1 victory over Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.

They played Barca in a Champions League Final. I swear I'm not making it up. Lehman got sent off?

I have just spent the last hour going through this thread from the time the match kicked off...

I laughed and I sighed and I cheered as I went through the incredible range of emotions once again. This time though my heart rate was a bit slower..

I have been anxious all day and really ever since we beat them 8 days ago as the hope had started to build. Son, Toby and Jan played well but most of the others were slightly disappointing and some quite poor. That makes the result all the more remarkable and at the grand old age of 59 I don't think I have ever seen a Spurs game that has contained so many up and down moments... Even for a neutral that would probably rank as one of the great all time games..

When Eriksen gave the ball away and they scored I just couldn't cope... I was at my mates house, who is a Man U fan, and I resorted to lying crouched on his floor punching the ground and screaming obscenities... Quite bizarre really.. I then hugged and kissed him when it was ruled out and did the same when the final whistle went...

Just an amazing night and I feel sorry for people that aren't into football as nothing can compare to what we have all experienced tonight..

Well done Poch and come on you beautiful Spurs..

No genuinely. The manner of the 3 var incidents has taken a 20% shine off the victory for me

But without VAR, we wouldn't be talking about a victory. We'd be talking about one of the most crushing and heart breaking losses in our recent history. Its not like the linesman flagged and they checked it, it was VAR which disallowed the goal. Unless I'm missing something?

The linesman isn't allowed to flag. If he had been, he would have and the whistle would have gone long before the ball went in. Now city will moan about the injustice for the next 50 years, when we could have beat them fairly on our own

Back