• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Think back to 2014. Tactics Tim and AVB. Paulinho, Adebayor, Chiriches sp. and all those clams. This man has come in, spent two shakes of fudge all, played two seasons away from home...

AND HE HAS US IN THE SEMI FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND CHALLENGING FOR THIRD.

I’m absolutely in awe of what Pochettino has achieved. Hats off to Levy but Poch is doing one of the great management jobs of all time here. I fudging love him.

Absolutely right but I’d question Pep.

His selection and approach in the first leg was bizarre. His benching of Fernandinho tonight was equally strange. They only had to beat us by two. Leaving him out gave Moura and Son the space they needed to get crucial away goals. Giving Sane about 15 mins in the tie was stupid.

I like Pep but he ain’t no Fergie. And I’d rather our man anyway.

Yeah I agree, what the fudge was Fernandinho doing on the bench today? De bruyne on the bench for the first leg? Why did they take their foot off the pedal after they scored the 4th goal, when their domination over us was almost complete?

He makes some very strange tactical decisions in Europe...and hasn't had Messi to bail him out for a while.

Having said all of that, I fudging love Poch. I really do. I hope he stays for a long long time.

Yeah I agree, what the fudge was Fernandinho doing on the bench today? De bruyne on the bench for the first leg? Why did they take their foot off the pedal after they scored the 4th goal, when their domination over us was almost complete?

He makes some very strange tactical decisions in Europe...and hasn't had Messi to bail him out for a while.

Having said all of that, I fudging love Poch. I really do. I hope he stays for a long long time.

Can't forget he is going for the league too in a very tight two horse race, wouldn't be surprised if for a coach the league takes precident

Absolutely right but I’d question Pep.

His selection and approach in the first leg was bizarre. His benching of Fernandinho tonight was equally strange. They only had to beat us by two. Leaving him out gave Moura and Son the space they needed to get crucial away goals. Giving Sane about 15 mins in the tie was stupid.

I like Pep but he ain’t no Fergie. And I’d rather our man anyway.

Said it the match thread, fudging pundits are falling all over themselves to excuse Pep, but you don't concede 3 goals at home in a CL QF if you are one of the best teams in Europe. They always have firepower, giving us space plays to our strength not theirs ..

Poch deserves a lot of credit because we didn't play 1 up front with a packed midfield, and we played with intention of scoring always.

Very important for us, statement win, pushes us into the SF (think the game alone is worth 12M), with some of the nearly moments of the last few years, this could be big for us.

Great SF, feels right for the game in general.

Ah after tonight I’d give him a lifetime contract. Where he’s taken us from what he inherited, spending virtually nothing, is insane. Maybe we will finish fifth and get beaten by Ajax. I still love him and want him here for as long as he wants.

Tonight was such a fudging rollercoaster. I still haven’t come down. You can’t buy this sort of brick. Ask City.

We had so many opportunities to crumble tonight but kept coming back each time

Exactly. We did ride our luck but we had a million chances to bottle tonight and I thought we played the last 15 brilliantly aside from Eriksens stupid pass.

So fudging proud. The only time I’ve felt euphoria like that before was Crouchey’s goal at City.

I know tomorrow we have to focus on getting a result at the weekend and Ajax won’t be easy but tonight I’m in dreamland.

Exactly. We did ride our luck but we had a million chances to bottle tonight and I thought we played the last 15 brilliantly aside from Eriksens stupid pass.

So fudging proud. The only time I’ve felt euphoria like that before was Crouchey’s goal at City.

I know tomorrow we have to focus on getting a result at the weekend and Ajax won’t be easy but tonight I’m in dreamland.

Was proper coating Eriksen off when their disallowed goal went in - still can't believe we got that decision...

Watching the highlights for the third time now

Was proper coating Eriksen off when their disallowed goal went in - still can't believe we got that decision...

Watching the highlights for the third time now

Haha me too mate. Watching highlights on a loop with a bottle of vodka.

fudged my phone across the room when their “fifth” went in. fudged my inhaler across the room and can’t find half of it which means I might die tonight but I don’t fudging care. fudge 0-0 draws or clever defensive play. We are spurs and we believe in entertainment.

Glorious.

Back