• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

Correct. The way I thought it worked for the goal to have been over-ruled VAR has to show definitive proof that it was handball. One angle showed possible handball, the other angle showed it appeared to come off the leg.
There was no way it could be over-ruled after numerous viewings as there was no CLEAR proof.

For me any decision on VAR that takes more than 20/30 seconds cannot be over-ruled as it obviously is not a 'clear and obvious error' (as they quote) if it needs so many views

I’m too drunk to remember, but I hope that VAR reviews every scoring play, goals are so important with the laws as they currently stand that awarded points need to be correct.

What are City moaning about? They've still won the lottery. Allegedly broken financial fair play rules so shouldn't be there anyway

You know partly I'm thinking "woah, Ajax looked brilliant against Juve, how did De Ligt monster Bonucci like that?"

And partly I'm thinking "We can just buy their players after the game"

And partly I'm thinking "Dusan Tadic of Southampton, really????!!!!"

I’m more worried about our team. Getting a bit stretched!

The semi-final first legs will be played on Tuesday 30 April and Wednesday 1 May, with the returns taking place the following week. Specific match dates will be confirmed in due course.

WTF is this? I've already paid for one expensive return flight

Back