• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

I could have sworn Lamela was in the squad today, must have completely imagined that.

That's the hope anyway. Quite a few of them are theoretically coming back soon and hopefully the Sissoko injury is not too serious.

Injured in the warm up

Possibly just a ruse to make Pep change his system of course

Imagine how easy it could have been

So, that VAR eh?

Mane's goal for Liverpool was ruled out....................then VAR correctly changed that decision
Llorente's goal for Spurs ruled out for handball...........then VAR correctly changed that decision
Sterling's goal for City in the 93rd minute was given.....then VAR correctly changed that decision

Pretty bloody good this VAR, eh?

Nah. Pep will have them fired up for revenge. I fear a big home win, but for once, I could live with it

As long as they don't crush our GD and we do the job in the rest of our games, I'm very relaxed about this weekend tbh. Double positive really so that Pool don't win the league.

If only Barcelona could knock out Liverpool as well so that we don't have to hear about 2 finals in a row (or worst case of all the scenarios, end up losing to them in a final), that would be great.

Obviously, goes without saying that Ajax are brilliant, European royalty, will rightly be heavy favourites so at least a defeat would be to a proper organisation.

Losing to City, whilst being completely understandable, would have been meh.

"CL Round of 16 Draw: Dortmund

30 August 2018

Close to tears with this draw. Follow Barca as much as Spurs (but there will be no divided loyalties for this). Inter are my favourite Italian team. Ajax would have completed the set but I'll settle for this. Absolutely bouncing. FVCKIN I need TP for my bunghole!!!!!"
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I hesitate to quote myself, but after tonight fvck it!

So I go for a tinkle at 3-2 and I''m thinking the Gods have listened to me, we're going to play Ajax after all. Anyway as I'm shaking off I think, don't get ahead of yourself, there's a way to go yet. I come back downstairs and we're 4-2 down. Shiiiiiiiiit!

And then......................

I really do need to have more confidence in myself.

Think we are the underdogs though. Ajax have been incredible.

I actually agree. I think this Ajax team is going to be one of those teams that in 10/15 years time, you look back at all these great players who've had incredible careers around Europe and think fudge, imagine if Ajax had been able to keep it together.

Either way, we've done an amazing job and have a realistic chance of reaching the CL final. If that were to happen, in a one off...who knows what can happen......

Wow! What a night! Can’t find the words to sum it up but still not sure how we got through.

Son is gonna be a big miss but we’re through and that’s all that counts right now.

Is the first leg at home or away?

If we got to the final, it sounds daft, but I would rather play Barcelona. If we lose, we lose. But I could not handle losing a CL final to Liverpool

I would favour our chances vs pool, especially if they win the league. Bara, would be highly unlikely with Messi's druged up homonal supercharge.

Back