• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

Analyzing the game a bit. Poch did well to get Son over to cover Trippier. He was getting shredded on that side of the pitch. Eriksen for me had a really poor game and nearly cost us everything with is back pass but somehow he still got two assists. Llorente did not offer much but got a dubious goal. Alli was poor all game. Toby and Jan fought like Warriors and Sissoko was playing well before going off. Not sure what to think of Victor, he was kind of all over the place. Son! got to love Son. Two goals and on a thing of beauty.

We need some players back. We are the walking wounded again. Where the Hell are Lamela? Dier?

Absolutely fudging buzzing after that. Buzzing.

Bottlers? Get fudged. We had a patched up team, 10th choice midfield playing against Ill Gotten Gains City. No Harry Kane. Last season’s joke player goes off and weakens us considerably. AND WE GOT fudging THROUGH.

I’m in tears. Ive never been through every emotion in the book and come out the right side of it. My little boy got to see us beat the best team in europe to get to the SF and fudging hugged me like he meant it as the whistle went.

Thanks Poch. You’re a fudging genius. Start erecting ten statues now.

PS Sorry Eriksen for calling you a clam. I’m sure you knew Aguero was offside.

€12m extra prize money for reaching the semi

plus gate receipts of how much? €3m-€4m?

plus extra share of the TV pot

....a €20m game of football?!?

Absolutely fudging buzzing after that. Buzzing.

Bottlers? Get fudged. We had a patched up team, 10th choice midfield playing against Ill Gotten Gains City. No Harry Kane. Last season’s joke player goes off and weakens us considerably. AND WE GOT fudging THROUGH.

I’m in tears. Ive never been through every emotion in the book and come out the right side of it. My little boy got to see us beat the best team in europe to get to the SF and fudging hugged me like he meant it as the whistle went.

Thanks Poch. You’re a fudging genius. Start erecting ten statues now.

PS Sorry Eriksen for calling you a clam. I’m sure you knew Aguero was offside.

He played it perfectly off Silvas leg

I just can't believe it. I went phucking mental when Eriksen passed the ball back, they heard me call him a qunt in Denmark haha. And then I went phucking mental again when I realised Aguero was offside and then I think I started having a heart attack when the goal got chalked off.

For once, we got the rub of the green in one of these games. Phuck winning mentality and all of that, what you need is a bit of luck.

Thank phuck for VAR!!!

Much love to all my fellow Spurs tonight, what a happy occasion this is! :D

Back