• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

This in a nutshell.

Got mildly excited at 2-1, and for a few seconds began to believe we might actually do it. Now I am just clock watching and praying, but knowing the inevitable will happen

Exactly this. When Son scored the second I thought “that’s it, we’re gonna do this.” It’s the first time I thought it.

Have 35 years taught me nothing. What a fudging idiot I am.

Additionally, 4-4-2 will allow the wingers to cover for the full-backs - who have been uniformly shocking. It's the only thing that might save us.
Looked more 442 after their last goal. Llorente and Moura up front, big and small. Son and Eriksen tracking back. Need Alli to step up deeper in midfield and add that bit of quality we need.

Will gladly admit to being scared, but we're in it, City look shaky at times. It's doable. COYS!

I'd of risked Skipp and left it as it was.

With no Fernandinho they don't pick up between the lines ...easy to get it to Dele or Eriksen then Sonny or Moura are off to the races.
Definitely , strange one for me why bring lamp post on we looked ok at the top end.

Clearly can’t trust Skipp

Great first half really. Hope Llorente can be effective second half.

2 things we didn't do first half - get backup for Trippier against Sterling, and go down injured and slow the game when we were 1-2 up. Otherwise we've been awesome.

We just have to draw 1 half of football and we are through.

We're gonna need to score again though, coz they will.

Sub Dele for Davies. Get Rose on the left of midfield and Son back in the middle, Moura on the right, Eriksen and Wanyama in centre mid. Son was killing them in the centre of the pitch, if he can get his hat-trick then we can go through.

Son and Moura were good, everyone else was fairly sh1te to be honest, but we are actually winning the tie as it stands. So deep breath, the next 45 minutes is a game all on it's own. And we don't even need to win, just draw it and we're good.

It sounds straightforward. But this second half will be wave after wave of blue attacks, because even when we get the ball our players seem hellbent on giving it back in the quickest possible time

COME ON YOU SPURS. BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS.

GHod I'm going to need a day off after this no matter what of I don't die of a heart attack in the 2nd half.

I'd of risked Skipp and left it as it was.

With no Fernandinho they don't pick up between the lines ...easy to get it to Dele or Eriksen then Sonny or Moura are off to the races.

Since Llorente came on Moura and Son have gone deeper. With Dele up there he was behind Son and Moura, now it’s the other way round I think.

Out ball looks hard now.

I’m so sick of Trippier I can’t put it into words. I almost broke my hand for their first goal. Shocking defending not leading Sterling onto his weaker foot.

He has been awful for 18 months now. A free kick in the world cup does not cover it, also he played that world cup with a right back at centre half covering him, that is how bad he was.

We’ve ducked this one now. Sissoko going has cost us the game. Dele more worried about his hand. He’s not quick thinking enough to play centre mid in a quick game like this.

Back