• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

Not liking Wanyama and Sissoko in the middle but Poch had no choice. Think it’s a big ask for Big Vic to perform in a game like this.

Not liking Wanyama and Sissoko in the middle but Poch had no choice. Think it’s a big ask for Big Vic to perform in a game like this.
WE have had so many midfield injuries this year. Thank Glenn that Wanyama isn't still sidelined. Hopefully he can rise to this occasion and his 37th minute thunderbolt to the top right hand of the goal will settle our nerves.

Their line-up looks good going forward....but surely our attackers can get some joy our of that defence. Would like to see Kompany chasing Lucas at least once :)

COYS!!!!

No Fernandinho is a big bonus. I don't think city have won a single game when he's not played. We should be able to exploit the area behind Gundogan and in front of their CB's.

BT Sport just did a big piece about Lloris, showing examples of his supreme reactions and saves... and also him sprinting out of position to be left for dead

I wonder which we will see tonight?!!!

I hope Wanyama wipes out both De Breune and Pep in the same tackle, so they're both out until next season! Pep is fudging unbearable!

It's game time and I've come begging for River's once more!!!

If anyone has found a new subreddit or site where their posted to act as a permanent solution much appreciated! Otherwise just tonight's game will suffice!

Not sure how Pep motivates anyone. BT Sport just interviewed him, which confirmed to me that he is one boring fudger.

Not sure how Pep motivates anyone. BT Sport just interviewed him, which confirmed to me that he is one boring fudger.
He's got a huge dong and threatens to whack the players on the cheek with it if they don't do as he says. It works with most of them...

Back