• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

:eek:. The dive bomber!

What a perfect nickname for him.

If this forum is going to continue being racist and condoning it by acting in the same vile manner as Chelsea fans.

Please let me know officially because I want no part of it.

Unless you @scaramanga and or others moderators are going to actively stop this type of racist behaviour you can as I've said previously, count me out?

Let me know?

Last edited:
If this forum is going to continue being racist and condoning it by acting in the same vile manner as Chelsea fans.

Please let me know officially because I want no part of it.

Unless you @scaramanga and or others moderators are going to actively stop this type of racist behaviour you can as I've said previously, count me out?

Let me know?
Muslim isn't a race.

Normally I would expect Watford to be going hell for leather, whacking anything that moves in a "local derby" but tonight we'll see a lot of blokes making sure they don't get injured and miss the cup final.

No Deulofeu or Pereyra for Watford is a blow; that Arsenal back 4 does not look convincing though.

Watford: Foster (GK), Janmaat, Deeney, Masina, Cathcart, Doucoure, Gray, Hughes, Femenia, Kabasele, Capoue.

Arsenal: Leno, Mustafi, Koscielney, Mavropanos, Monreal, Torreria, Xhaka, Ramsey, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Aubameyang.

The amount of brick Carragher is spouting, is incredible! And then he pauses, and looks up in the air, as if he's thinking, and then follows up by spouting something even more idiotic....

The amount of brick Carragher is spouting, is incredible! And then he pauses, and looks up in the air, as if he's thinking, and then follows up by spouting something even more idiotic....
I flicked it on by accident and quickly corrected the mistake.

Back