• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

Two straight away games against the lottery winners.

If you knew we would draw one and lose one, and you could decide which game is which - what would you chose? CL semi final or a bonus point in the battle for third place?

I think there's a lot of us who've had these hypothetical conversations, though mine has been along the lines of "if you knew we would win one and lose one..."

For me, I'd take 3pts from the league all day long. It would almost guarantee top 4 and give us some breathing space / margin for a draw in remaining games.
I know all the stuff about glory and trophies etc, but right now, with all that's happened, CL next year is a must for this team and the club in general in terms of progression and finances.

Even if we make the semis...or even the bloody final, my head still says we aren't capable of winning the CL with the injuries we have.
So the thought of finishing 5th and then blow out in the final Liverpool style. It'd be unbearable.

Oh, and imagine if that CL final loss was to Liverpool!

Two straight away games against the lottery winners.

If you knew we would draw one and lose one, and you could decide which game is which - what would you chose? CL semi final or a bonus point in the battle for third place?

I'm gonna be an ass here and say two draws :D

But actually in all seriousness, we can still go through against City with a draw or a one goal loss as long as we score so I'd take 3-2 loss and then a win in the league.

Of course, if you could guarantee we'd finish top 4 anyway, I wouldn't care about the league game either way.

I think I started it 2 or 3 OMTs ago with that bronze Adonis pic of him in response to something, but I’ll be damned if I can even remember what it was!

Point is, since unleashing Tom we’re 3 wins out of 3 and no goals conceded. Can’t be a coincidence.

View attachment 6435

So the ‘Green Green Grass Of Home’ is greener!

Of course, if you could guarantee we'd finish top 4 anyway, I wouldn't care about the league game either way.

Unless English sides win both Europa and Champions Leagues. There is a fair chance that Arsenal and Chelsea could meet in the Europa final and we've still got four teams in the CL.

Unless English sides win both Europa and Champions Leagues. There is a fair chance that Arsenal and Chelsea could meet in the Europa final and we've still got four teams in the CL.

That's only really relevant if those two teams are both outside of the top 4. Arsenal/Chelsea are clearly an option (perhaps likely unforunately) but I don't see Man Utd winning the CL.

Well, we did alright in the first leg I suppose.

giphy.gif

Back