• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Perez just got kicked hard on the ankle standing next to the fecking referee and he didn’t see a bloody thing.
Our officials are a disgrace!

Well last nights result started the weekend off a treat.

Driving down for the match last night, picked up Radio Leicester just before ko. They were suggesting Leicester with Brandon could make Top 4 next season, and to quote
"It will be difficult Liverpool and City are streets ahead and then there is United,Arsenal and Chelsea. I wont include Spurs as Kane is off to Real Madrid next season so they wont be a threat"

ffs, what is their beef with us, let it go Foxes, you won the league we didnt, whats the problem?

So imagine how pleased I was to hear this amazing Leicester team lost at home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Top 4???? Jog on

They’ve always had a chip on their shoulder for us, even when O’Neil was there we were the “big game” for them, they used to celebrate beating us more than staying up, I can only assume they are still bitter about the 61 cup final.

They’ve always had a chip on their shoulder for us, even when O’Neil was there we were the “big game” for them, they used to celebrate beating us more than staying up, I can only assume they are still bitter about the 61 cup final.

Ah, never thought of that. I know a few City fans (my old boss was one of them) who havent got over the 81 final. I used to keep saying 'Rob, let it go it was 30-odd years ago...move on'

I guess West Ham will continue their vacation today. 1 point in last 7 away games. They will of course, return from vacation for their trip to our place...

Marcos Rojo to be carded
Mark Noble to be carded
Romelu Lukaku to score 1+ goals
Manchester United Over 1.5 goals
Both Teams to score (Yes)
Odds: 37/1

Back