• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Was anyone expecting a fantastic game, with united involved?
Much more interesting, and better football from Amsterdam. Ajax clearly been the better side.
Juve employing their usual dirty tricks, and getting away with it, also as usual.

Was anyone expecting a fantastic game, with united involved?
Much more interesting, and better football from Amsterdam. Ajax clearly been the better side.
Juve employing their usual dirty tricks, and getting away with it, also as usual.
I merely hoped that Messi would tear apart that shoddy defence and score a hat-trick... like Brazilian Ronaldo did many moons ago...

Utd v Barca was a crap game, but not a bad night's work for Barca. win, away goal and finish the job at Camp Nou. Utd won't luck their way through this tie, I think Barca will smash them at home.

Utd v Barca was a crap game, but not a bad night's work for Barca. win, away goal and finish the job at Camp Nou. Utd won't luck their way through this tie, I think Barca will smash them at home.

It was a big disappointment - Oleball didn’t get the ‘home’ team a shot on target :eek:

They play football the right way. I love watching this version of their team. They'll probably be picked apart after this season (maybe by us too) but I'd love them to turn these cheats over.

They teach kids the right way, I despair when I watch my grandson play, virtually all the parents want to win games along with the "coaches" they have no idea that its a game the kids should enjoy and improve their skills and not try to fill their heads with "tactics" and off sides. I feel sorry for some kids as you see they don't want the ball or make a mistake.

They play football the right way. I love watching this version of their team. They'll probably be picked apart after this season (maybe by us too) but I'd love them to turn these cheats over.

They always have, they have a great academy and all their players who go through it are taught how to play, they never force the kids to play a certain position and allow them to learn how to adapt to several areas and its not until they are able to play that way do they start giving them positions.

Said it before but i was lucky enough to spend some time with them and it is a great way of teaching young players how to adapt to all situations.

No, it will all be OK cos they have the 'Spirit of' 99' to help them.

Does Solskjaer ever have anything to say apart from referencing that??

Give him a break ;) he is living the dream, it will all change when it starts to unravel and he gets the tin tack next season.

Back