• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Most likely the email with match info will go out to all season ticket holders regardless if they have shared their ticket or not. You should be fine.

Were you charged for the tickets through the exchange system, or did you pay your mate directly?

Sent from my SM-G950F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Iirc I received a notification when I was logged into Ticket Home and when I clicked the link I was directed to pay for seat with my credit card as usual.

Plenty of tickets available on Ticket Exchange for City in the CL, but all I’ve found so far at least £223.50 (inc fees), assuming 1882 tickets?
Saw there were a few on Exchange in Block 212 last night, which appear to be behind the dugouts but guess not The Tunnel Club which I might’ve been tempted to splash out £223 on just to see what it’s like.

Some on there now in Block 303 / 003 which I cannot even find on the seating plan o_O

Last edited:
303 is premium/executive lower 3rd west stand

I'm in 302, which looks across the south 18yd line - so 303 somewhat nearer to half-way

Most likely the email with match info will go out to all season ticket holders regardless if they have shared their ticket or not. You should be fine.

Were you charged for the tickets through the exchange system, or did you pay your mate directly?

Sent from my SM-G950F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Lucky I did grab the 1882 season ticket off my mate, as just tried to buy a ticket in Block 119 for another mate who’s let his membership lapse (as he hated Wembley so much) and out of curiosity tried to load it onto that stadium access card but it said I was trying to purchase more tickets than permitted for this fixture.

Although I dunno if I’ll be able to even pay for it, as added it to my access card and got to type in credit card details but when I clicked confirm payment I was confronted by the circle of doom which I’ve been stuck with for about half hour now... so my basket has probably been emptied!

303 is premium/executive lower 3rd west stand

I'm in 302, which looks across the south 18yd line - so 303 somewhat nearer to half-way
There’s now seats on Exchange in Block 801 for the princely sum of £403.50!

What do you get in those £232 seats compared to the £105?

Lucky I did grab the 1882 season ticket off my mate, as just tried to buy a ticket in Block 119 for another mate who’s let his membership lapse (as he hated Wembley so much) and out of curiosity tried to load it onto that stadium access card but it said I was trying to purchase more tickets than permitted for this fixture.

Although I dunno if I’ll be able to even pay for it, as added it to my access card and got to type in credit card details but when I clicked confirm payment I was confronted by the circle of doom which I’ve been stuck with for about half hour now... so my basket has probably been emptied!
You're probably in the circle of doom because Brighton tickets are on sale.

No idea about 801

for 302/3 supposedly buffet before and half-time, complimentary drink at half-time, free programme.

At Palace match I got

a small but tasty bowl noodles with beef before, nowt at half time (many got none & none)

a smaller-than-pint glass of naff'ish beer (some got none through poor options as run out')

I got no programme, like many others

For my membership I got no 60th birthday card, and still have no membership pack that contains Spurs bag for life.

Am I bitter?. Give me time. £5,000+ per season inc vat will play a part. All a retirement present to myself and I didn't get the card I paid for. Lunacy !

No idea about 801

for 302/3 supposedly buffet before and half-time, complimentary drink at half-time, free programme.

At Palace match I got

a small but tasty bowl noodles with beef before, nowt at half time (many got none & none)

a smaller-than-pint glass of naff'ish beer (some got none through poor options as run out')

I got no programme, like many others

For my membership I got no 60th birthday card, and still have no membership pack that contains Spurs bag for life.

Am I bitter?. Give me time. £5,000+ per season inc vat will play a part. All a retirement present to myself and I didn't get the card I paid for. Lunacy !

Sounds like the same matchday extras as mate with 1882 ticket in Block 451 gets.

Guess I’ll see what the cheaper 1882 buffet is like tonight, hopefully his seat has cup holders as surprised to have none in Block 103 for the Legends match and constantly having to pick my drink up off the floor every time someone wanted to pass by.

Guess I’ll see what the cheaper 1882 buffet is like tonight, hopefully his seat has cup holders as surprised to have none in Block 103 for the Legends match and constantly having to pick my drink up off the floor every time someone wanted to pass by.
Try and stay strong, mate.
Sending love and thoughts.

Was at the game last night i saw one row had about 20 empty seats,another couple of rows had half dozen empty,was in block 421 above away fans,i presume these were seats were for the package accounts,shame that they were empty and not filled somehow.

Last edited:
Posted mine on the exchange, but don't have the necessary privileges to see what's available.

Managed to book a ticket on my wife's membership, does anyone know what the seats with the red-circle are?

Edit - Just seen the red-circle tickets are Ticket Exchange seats.

Was at the game last night i saw one row had about 20 empty seats,another couple of rows had half dozen empty,was in block 421 above away fans,i presume these were seats were for the package accounts,shame that they were empty and not filled somehow.
I was in sat in the middle of Park Lane and there were 4 empty seats directly behind me in 451, thankfully didn’t show up in the tifo display but slightly frustrating as I knew plenty of people who’d loved to have attended.

I was in sat in the middle of Park Lane and there were 4 empty seats directly behind me in 451, thankfully didn’t show up in the tifo display but slightly frustrating as I knew plenty of people who’d loved to have attended.

Doesn't necessarily mean they were know shows, I'm down towards the front and for both Palace and City we've had lads join us from further back because they've had grief about standing etc. (and because they just can to be fair :D)

If anyone's interested, I'm putting my lovely jubbly two seats, East Upper, front row, block 525 (near the centre circle) on the exchange at 7.15.

Thought I'd give you GG mates the heads up.

Back