• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you know how I complained about the atmosphere at the Palace game? Tonight it was like there was 100k people in the stadium screaming their lungs off. Loudest game I’ve been to in many many years. So proud of the team!

A few questions:

1. Was it a penalty for City in the 11th min?
2. Surely re didn’t see Fernandinhos elbow on Kane and therefore he could (but won’t) retrospectively be banned?
3. How bad was Kane’s injury? Any hope of him returning this season?

Very good performance, our form really is building. Great result. Will be so tough in the return leg, but we couldn't expect a better starting point than this.

So many good performances out there. Just a shame Harry went off injured again. Will be a loss, but I think we can cope.

The sound. The sound, man. That was epic. So proud of the team and the fans tonight. I didn’t even mind when 17500 rubber bands started raining down on me.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

This was a great performance. And with a touch more luck in front of goal we would have been more comfortable for the return. The first half we were pretty solidly in charge, and in the second when Blood-Soaked Oil FC tried to up the tempo we were never seriously threatened. And despite the constant wind ups with fouls and nattering to the ref the team kept their cool. And NEVER stopped. Another great European night at the New WHL!

I know it's the first. Of MANY!!!
That defensive solidity seems to be back. They did put us under pressure, but without creating much. Need that again, with a bit of luck, in the second leg.

Favourite chant of the night had to be after Son’s goal was given:

‘V-A-R! V-A-R!’

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I was about to post the same thing. What a joke. Two handballs not given that were just as bad as Rose's, if not worse.

And yet Fernandinho and Sarah go unpunished for what could have been red card offences.

I genuinely don’t know how they deal with them know as retros

Salads at least looked unintentional

Proud of all the players tonight. I thought they all did a great job. I still see City as clear favourites, but it was a very encouraging performance and a better outcome than I expected. Kane's injury could prove costly, but tonight they were all heroes. A shame it's only half time.

I was worried about that Tifo thing but it looked pretty awesome there.

Still think it’s a bit tacky as an idea but have to admit it looked good seeing it from the other end of the ground. However, about 10 seconds beforehand it looked like it was really going to be sh1t with only the SE corner holding up the colours. Thankfully everyone did their bit. It looked good and the result means it didn’t back fire on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back