• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Iptv

https://king-box.net/ - I use these guys at the moment- I used to use Occultum but they disappeared, you need a VPN to watch Footy on these. @scaramanga who are you using these days?
Same as you but they're really suffering from 3pm blocks at the moment. When you add in the price of a fast VPN it starts to add up a fair bit.

Just renewed but still shopping around for a better one.

IPTV is starting to suffer due to blocks. Best thing is official accounts with a VPN. Eg NBC show all the football. Will set myself up next season.

IPTV is starting to suffer due to blocks. Best thing is official accounts with a VPN. Eg NBC show all the football. Will set myself up next season.
There used to be an Aus or NZ (can't remember) service that I used. Paid a fair bit for it but it meant I could watch all the matches in full HD.

Eventually they realised that most subscribers weren't local - would that happen with NBC?

There used to be an Aus or NZ (can't remember) service that I used. Paid a fair bit for it but it meant I could watch all the matches in full HD.

Eventually they realised that most subscribers weren't local - would that happen with NBC?

No one really knows with NBC or any of them going forward.
All I know NBC will broadcast the Palace game and I will hopefully be watching.
Next season? PM me beginning of July :cool:

Who knows, there are loads of accounts from all over the world. I know one service where you pay £10 per month and you get multiple private legal accounts. Just need a VPN for them to work. So if NBC fudges up, there are loads of others. My IPTV is ok, now we are in the new stadium, ill be going to the majority of games, Spurs generally are well televised. The odd game on IPTV isnt too bad.

Yeh it’s pony at the moment. Pinged the guy at Chimera on twitter that @Kandi1977 suggested as he had a closed twitter account but no heard from him, i guess he’s paranoid as the moment but will try again....then again, may be better for my blood pressure to just dis-engage!

Yeh it’s pony at the moment. Pinged the guy at Chimera on twitter that @Kandi1977 suggested as he had a closed twitter account but no heard from him, i guess he’s paranoid as the moment but will try again....then again, may be better for my blood pressure to just dis-engage!
He normally responds pretty quickly. It's only a few weeks since I signed up, so they are still taking on new subs.

Same as you but they're really suffering from 3pm blocks at the moment. When you add in the price of a fast VPN it starts to add up a fair bit.

Just renewed but still shopping around for a better one.

I picked up a 3 year NordVPN package and it does add up. I have no use for the VOD as i have better ways to get that stuff. But not sure there are any better options out there.

Back