• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Anyone else think half time should be longer than 15 minutes? It's absolutely ridiculous state of affairs that people leave their seats 5 minutes before half time, because they know that's the only way to get a beer and be out for the second half! And it's not even a pleasant pint, you need to drink it quicker than you'd otherwise want. Then you've got the corporate punters who return to their seats 10 minutes after the second half has kicked off.

Would also be interesting from a manager's point of view, what the ideal length of break would be in terms of conditioning and tactics? I'm sure we know more about this now than when 15 minutes was decided upon.

The players would get cold/go stiff and would pick up muscle injuries. Any longer than 15 mins and you'd need to have a full warm up again. I suspect most players and coaches would actually prefer 10 mins to 15

Picky picky picky, but similar to the edges where the South stand "cut" into east and west, I want us to paint the concrete barriers down the east side (probably west too), and the barriers behind the goals navy blue! They don't look good currently, in my opinion. Yeah, I'm a nonce, I know, but they would look much better in navy, and would be way less visible, giving the impression of the fans being even closer to the pitch.

These kind of barriers, although they were smaller at the old WHL, were painted in navy blue, so I think the new stadium should do the same. Hopefully they just haven't had the time or something to do it yet!

gx6IcIU.jpg

Wanted to just say i thought the singer was brilliant. I didnt know who she was but did a bit of Danny Rose-ing (googled) her name is Lanya Matthews. Subscribe to her youtube and let us support her. She is certainly talented.

Did anyone use Tottenham Hale after the match? I’m trying to work out a route home from the spam game. Looking at getting the Stansted Express to Stansted. I’m worried about queues getting into the station. Last flight is about 19.00 or so.

Did anyone use Tottenham Hale after the match? I’m trying to work out a route home from the spam game. Looking at getting the Stansted Express to Stansted. I’m worried about queues getting into the station. Last flight is about 19.00 or so.

I’d be more worried if the Stansted Express will even be working

Should be a smooth itinerary. If I’m flying from stansed I get a taxi to Hale and hop on the express.

12:30 KO isn’t it? You will have ample time. Can probably fit in a pint and a pizza on your way out (if they have any left!)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Didn't use it myself but from what I have read elsewhere, there were no queues at all.
That may of course change as word gets out...

Didn't use it myself but from what I have read elsewhere, there were no queues at all.
That may of course change as word gets out...

No one has ever used Tottenham Hale. The club have been trying for decades to get people to use it by putting up signs and pointing out that it’s the same distance as Seven Sisters.

I've always been meaning to try it, but just go to auto-pilot down the High Road. I also have a little nervousness about turning off the main road in that part of town after dark

Back