• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Been up with the little one for the past hour, she is being sick like the exorcist
Please get better soon and olease dn’t have a bug or anything
I’ve moved to the couch to avoid anymore puke

Our two just moved out recently. There was a recurrence of the puking around ages 16-18. Mostly in overwrought social occasions with too much hooch about and peer pressure out the ying-yang to chug it back.

Now, when I'm up with my, ahem, 'little one', it's because the missus is all attentive and demanding. It's just great getting back to being the couple we were when this whold adventure started. Getting out to socialize more often, taking in movies, jazz concerts, theature, ballet and sports events.

You'll be enjoying this wonderful phase of life again soon, I'm sure. Only, what, 16-18 years to go? My goodness. Enjoy the time. It just flies by.

You're not wrong, quiet a debut performance -

Although I was greatly consoled over the course of the weekend by having a friend haul cold bevvies (beer & lovely craft brewed cider) up to our seats while we roared on at the utterly sensational MLS debut of Alejandro Pozuelo with Toronto FC.

If you haven't seen his two incredible debut game goals, please get busy and look them up. You will not be disappointed.

For your delectation, boys and gals

(It does drag a bit after the first 6 mins or so)

I just keep getting tears in my eyes whenever I watch this thing of beauty.
Could be my allergy, but...

It gives me strong urges to polish a certain bald head.
I'm glad that Daniel Levy is getting more of the credit he deserves.

We're very good at remembering the legendary managers we've had, either they've deserved their status due to their hairstyle (the Badger), their insane tactics (Ossie), their bus ticket (Gross), or true legends such as Nicholson, Rowe, Burkinshaw, Sherwood (haha) and Pochettino.

I'd struggle to mention owner/chairmen/directors beyond Irwin Scholar. So a very short list there.

You're not wrong, quiet a debut performance -

Would love Harry Winks (or any of ours) to do that tonight - move starts 6:30ish.

All the power shooting is fine, but goals like this and a couple in the Leg-Ends match show that taking the keeper out of the equation is key.

Sitting here desperately trying to concentrate on work but can't stop thinking about this evening. After hearing the noise from the singing on Saturday at the legends game, just can't wait to hear the atmosphere when we have a full house this evening. Absolutely buzzing!

Back