• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Ticket exchange has opened!

I guess it will be ticket exchange for me and my son. The good thing is i work from home and so have a browser opened most of the day, because even in the "old" days the tickets used to appear and disappear pretty quickly.
Where’s the link to it buddy?

Believe the cut off for applications was April 2018 or somewhere around that. Son lives in Enfield, he missed the deadline and reckons that early cut-off date meant good chance there was a low take up. Who knows but if so it should mean more availability on match days to add to the 7k previously reported.

I think any remaining went back to STHs first to apply for. :rolleyes:

Where’s the link to it buddy?
Looks like they are just testing/getting it ready - nothing in there yet and doesn't render that well in Firefox.

Tickets On Sale

There are no items to display.

Powered by Ticketmaster...

Believe the cut off for applications was April 2018 or somewhere around that. Son lives in Enfield, he missed the deadline and reckons that early cut-off date meant good chance there was a low take up. Who knows but if so it should mean more availability on match days to add to the 7k previously reported.

I think any remaining went back to STHs first to apply for. :rolleyes:

But there are 2.5k for Haringey and 2.5k MATCH DAY tickets as well as the 5k ST's

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/may-article-import/2018/residents-ticket-scheme/

There is bunch of tickets already on sale on Stubhub.

Attachments

• spurs.PNG
    spurs.PNG
    39.9 KB · Views: 21

Reading the residents scheme page it reads as if 5000 match day tickets are made available to those residents in the priority booking window - but they take their chances with the rest of + members

"You will be provided with the same priority window to access tickets alongside the Club's One Hotspur members before they are placed on general sale. Tickets will be strictly limited to one per resident through this scheme."

So effectively just given "free" membership - rather than guaranteed tickets?

But there are 2.5k for Haringey and 2.5k MATCH DAY tickets as well as the 5k ST's

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/may-article-import/2018/residents-ticket-scheme/
Yes I was mindful of the match day allocation as well as the STs. There were 2.5k for Enfield as well as for Haringey, so 5k matchday seats available in total in addition to the 5k STs available to the two boroughs. But to be able to take advantage of either facility residents still had to register their interest before 28 February 28, 2018. So the big question is, how many acted on this before the deadline date and how many - if any at all - went unclaimed?

A mate of mine has got caught up in the stadium hype. He bought a membership last night and is 90,600 odd on the list. :D

Before anyone freaks out, he isn’t applying for Palace.

A mate of mine has got caught up in the stadium hype. He bought a membership last night and is 90,600 odd on the list. :D

Before anyone freaks out, he isn’t applying for Palace.

To be fair, he might have supported Spurs for longer than many of us and was once a STH, but had to give it up when work moved him overseas for a few years. Now he's back and wants to get involved again.

Unlikely I know, but you get my point. We all have our own agendas and each to his/her own eh!?

Last edited:
the ticket exchange may have opened but as they haven't allocated the tickets to season ticket holders yet even if they wanted to they couldn't list them.I'm curious about ticketshare is it only for members or can a non member have a client ref number.Reason i ask this is if its for members only they why isn't the ticket just loaded onto their card why the need of a e-ticket.

the ticket exchange may have opened but as they haven't allocated the tickets to season ticket holders yet even if they wanted to they couldn't list them.I'm curious about ticketshare is it only for members or can a non member have a client ref number.Reason i ask this is if its for members only they why isn't the ticket just loaded onto their card why the need of a e-ticket.

To be fair to the mate I mentioned above, I pointed him in the membership route. I couldn't see a way to register a friend in my network or a way of generating a CRN for them. The info on the site isn't that clear. I think everyone would have to be a member - more money for the club!

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/ticket-share/

Ticket Share - if you want to transfer your ticket

We have now launched a second method for Season Ticket Holders to transfer their tickets for a specific fixture.

Ticket Share allows Season Ticket Holders to gift their ticket to any individual within ‘My Network’ via your e-Ticketing account at no charge. You may list a maximum of 20 individuals within ‘My Network’.

To take advantage of Ticket Share, you must register your friend or family member with a client reference number. If you are an 1882 Season Ticket Holder or have registered onto the Cup Ticket Scheme, you can also share home Cup tickets using this service.

If you are a Season Ticket Holder that has shared your ticket for a game, your Stadium Access Card will be deactivated for this fixture. The recipient will be issued an e-Ticket that can either be printed at home or downloaded into your mobile wallet on your phone.

Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they remain ultimately responsible for the behaviour of the supporter to whom they share their ticket. Should the person in possession of the shared ticket bring the name of the Club into disrepute, or breach any of the Ground Regulations or ticketing terms and conditions, the Club reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Season Ticket.

To be fair, he might have supported Spurs for longer than many of us and was once a STH, but had to give it up when work moved him overseas for a few years. Now he's back and wants to get involved again.

Unlikely I know, but you get my point. We're all have our own agendas and each to his/her own eh!?

Long time supporter, yes, but he's a once in a blue moon attender. He is still Spurs though! Each to his own indeed, I was just having a laugh at the length of the waiting list.

To be fair to the mate I mentioned above, I pointed him in the membership route. I couldn't see a way to register a friend in my network or a way of generating a CRN for them. The info on the site isn't that clear. I think everyone would have to be a member - more money for the club!

Just go to the Ticketing Account/Ticketing and Membership section. Click on Sign-In (but don't sign-in to your own account) and underneath the Username/Password boxes there is the option to Register and thereby get a CRN.
As far as I understood it, the Ticket Share allows you to share tickets with anyone who has a CRN (not sure whether the restrictions for certain derby games etc. would apply i.e. having to be registered by a certain date.)

Just go to the Ticketing Account/Ticketing and Membership section. Click on Sign-In (but don't sign-in to your own account) and underneath the Username/Password boxes there is the option to Register and thereby get a CRN.
As far as I understood it, the Ticket Share allows you to share tickets with anyone who has a CRN (not sure whether the restrictions for certain derby games etc. would apply i.e. having to be registered by a certain date.)

Cheers, I may have just cost him £48 :)

He won't regret it!

I think that any ticket a ST holder doesn't want should go to a member first.

Just spending 5 minutes to get a CRN number doesn't sound that deserving to me.

Plus this could still easily be used by STs to sell at a profit. Sell to Joe bloggs for £100 ..generate a CRN number and e-ticket on its way?

I suspect it will be an unintended consequence of finding a way to allow STs to be officially transferred rather than ST holders being technically in breach of the rules.

Plus this could still easily be used by STs to sell at a profit. Sell to Joe bloggs for £100 ..generate a CRN number and e-ticket on its way?

So being able to generate CRN numbers in this way means a secondary market in tickets for ST holders could be constructed in theory.

As per old StubHub.

Personally I think ST holders should be able to dispose of their tickets as they wish. But the method of transfer should be linked to that ST holder -- and restricted in some way - or is that what happens now?

Back