• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Can someone who went today please clear sumit up for me, I know the stadium is cashless, but the email i got only seems to talk about contact less payments. Is it just contact less, or can you pay with chip n Pin method (as i don't have a contact less card, or a phone to use phone payments, kinda hoping C&P is acceptable, otherwise I'll have to blag other 1/2's card before next week, as hers is contact less!

Can someone who went today please clear sumit up for me, I know the stadium is cashless, but the email i got only seems to talk about contact less payments. Is it just contact less, or can you pay with chip n Pin method (as i don't have a contact less card, or a phone to use phone payments, kinda hoping C&P is acceptable, otherwise I'll have to blag other 1/2's card before next week, as hers is contact less!

Not been so can’t say for certain but as contactless is only up to £30 I am sure they would spend more than that in places so would have to provide C&P

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro

They have the machines with a keypad, slot to slide a card in, so you should be alight. But didn't try...

Not been so can’t say for certain but as contactless is only up to £30 I am sure they would spend more than that in places so would have to provide C&P

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro
This. But you should definitely spend your wife's money on Spurs. It's what she wants, deep down. You can buy her some Spurs socks or summat.

Those that are just getting home, please post some stories, thoughts, pics, video

This. But you should definitely spend your wife's money on Spurs. It's what she wants, deep down. You can buy her some Spurs socks or summat.

Those that are just getting home, please post some stories, thoughts, pics, video

No one post any safty concerns whatever you do!

I can't post vids directly (any suggestions, YT?). Will charge my phone and put some pics up tho.

Evening Standard: In the end they met the 25,000 requirement comfortably with 28,987 coming through the doors. There were some early hiccups with the ticketing which are all part of the testing process and in the end everyone got in.

I'm pleased to read this, as to be honest it looked quite empty i.e. some sections were only about 10% full and many sections seemed to have more than "every other seat" empty so I was concerned... i.e. it looked quite a lot less than half full in some images, but clearly it was almost half full.

Great news. So far so good I guess?

Back