• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Any updates on his status? Could have used him at Burnley.
Indeed, could’ve done with some Battle of the Bridge grit to deal with those cloggers on Saturday.

Alasdair Gold said that Dier is still has a virus, ironically what he was reported as suffering from prior to the reverse fixture.

Muscular injury apparently which is a bit odd as looked like he originally went down from the tackle which would suggest impact.

Pretty gutting for him and club. We’ve been crying out for additional CM resource. Let’s hope not too serious.

Muscular injury apparently which is a bit odd as looked like he originally went down from the tackle which would suggest impact.

Pretty gutting for him and club. We’ve been crying out for additional CM resource. Let’s hope not too serious.
Looked like he was holding the area where his appendix wound would be

Planning for the future and helping kids become better players nothing wrong with that
Typical Sun agenda.

Although I can’t help to shudder at what the coverage would have been had it been Raheem Sterling daring to execute on such an enterprise.

Looked like he was holding the area where his appendix wound would be

This will need time to get him physically and mentally right after his appendix removal.
I had my hernia fixed 2016 and I can still feel it on the odd occasion and that’s mainly sitting on my arse!

We are stupid.
We have 5 of our guys in the England squad. More than any other club.
That is great.

BUT - What impact does this have on our top 4 chances !!!!

However, we are letting some of our players play for England when we should not.
Some examples:
- Alli: Missed 7 games in a row and played 81 mins against Southampton. IS HE READY FOR ENGLAND
- Dier: Missed 11 games. In the middle of this he played 11 mins and 1 min in 2 other games. He has just
back and played 90 mins against Southampton.
WHY did we let them go. !!

Compare that with ManU;

- Rashford: Played all the games from gameweek 7 except 1. He pulled out
- Shaw: Played the last 7 games . He also pulled out.

Chel$ki and Arse don't have any English players

All these are our direct competitors for a top 4 position.

In addition, we have Hugo, Jan, Toby, Son and maybe others involved in the Internationals.

MADNESS.

The only knock on effect of that could be a tear to the scar.
assuming he had keyhole, then hopefully it wouldn’t be as likely to be that.
That’s not to say internally couldn’t be an issue, but I keep thinking surely he wouldn’t be cleared to play if he wasn’t completely healed from that!

assuming he had keyhole, then hopefully it wouldn’t be as likely to be that.
That’s not to say internally couldn’t be an issue, but I keep thinking surely he wouldn’t be cleared to play if he wasn’t completely healed from that!

I agree, and yeah, if they caught it before it popped it would probably have been keyhole.

We are stupid.
We have 5 of our guys in the England squad. More than any other club.
That is great.

BUT - What impact does this have on our top 4 chances !!!!

However, we are letting some of our players play for England when we should not.
Some examples:
- Alli: Missed 7 games in a row and played 81 mins against Southampton. IS HE READY FOR ENGLAND
- Dier: Missed 11 games. In the middle of this he played 11 mins and 1 min in 2 other games. He has just
back and played 90 mins against Southampton.
WHY did we let them go. !!

Compare that with ManU;

- Rashford: Played all the games from gameweek 7 except 1. He pulled out
- Shaw: Played the last 7 games . He also pulled out.

Chel$ki and Arse don't have any English players

All these are our direct competitors for a top 4 position.

In addition, we have Hugo, Jan, Toby, Son and maybe others involved in the Internationals.

MADNESS.
Never RED:cool:

Back