• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sell Trippier?

Sell Trippier?

• Total voters
In the good old days, some crazy Italian club would buy him off the back of that World Cup for 50m and we'd see the smile come back to Levy's face.

Overall, has done a good job. But the squad needs some fresh faces and right-back/wing-back is arguably the weakest area of the team. Sorry Tripps, time to go.

I was talking to my grandson about selling players you don't want and he tells me even on the computer games he players you cant easily sell players you don't want who aren't playing well, but it appears on here we can just sell 5 or 6 players this summer who are old, injury prone or not good enough for big bucks no problem!

Back