• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Something needs clarifying.

We have approx 7k tickets for members ,(similar to the old Lane). Bronze members previously had a priority window to secure a limited amount of tickets before the Lilywhite members window opened.

Bronze members are now Hotspur+ members and have that same priority window. What is NOT stated is whether Hotspur+ members only have a limited amount of tickets to go for. If there is no cap on the number, ALL normal members (even with a mountain of LP's) are royally f.cked.

THIS.

This season, I paid the extra and took my membership up to Bronze (so effectively, now a OneHotspur+) with this very thought in mind.

Getting tickets as a Lilywhite at the old WHL was never a problem for me, even the big games.
But with the increase in STHs and the enthusiasm over a new stadium, I don't think a One Hotspur membership will cut it for tickets. Especially if you're trying to get a group sitting together.

What has tinkled me off a little, is why the club hadn't chosen to increase shares in seats amongst all fan groups proportionately, rather than just hike up the number of STHs and leave members stuck at a 7k allocation.

I get the business side and wanting money upfront for a whole season etc, but it really does feel as though the club have completely lost touch with it's loyal members.

There will come a stage very soon where there really will be little point in even being a member. It doesn't get you a chance of an away ticket anymore, and if you luck out of a home ticket, do we really think anyone will pay £50 a year for a sodding pin badge and A4 clear bag!!!

Something needs clarifying.

We have approx 7k tickets for members ,(similar to the old Lane). Bronze members previously had a priority window to secure a limited amount of tickets before the Lilywhite members window opened.

Bronze members are now Hotspur+ members and have that same priority window. What is NOT stated is whether Hotspur+ members only have a limited amount of tickets to go for. If there is no cap on the number, ALL normal members (even with a mountain of LP's) are royally f.cked.

Thanks for clarifying. I reckon trying to get something this season is probably out of question then, unless we rooster up, of course.

Thanks for clarifying. I reckon trying to get something this season is probably out of question then, unless we rooster up, of course.
I wouldn't worry the 40,000 ST s won't be going every week...they'll be plenty on the exchange (I'm talking next season).

Howse the exchange thing working? Is it a closed shop with only STs and members able to access?

I wouldn't worry the 40,000 ST s won't be going every week...they'll be plenty on the exchange (I'm talking next season).

Howse the exchange thing working? Is it a closed shop with only STs and members able to access?

There's also a ticket share option where you can transfer individual matches to a friend. I think they have to be members, but the info is apparently in my welcome pack at home.

THIS.

This season, I paid the extra and took my membership up to Bronze (so effectively, now a OneHotspur+) with this very thought in mind.

Getting tickets as a Lilywhite at the old WHL was never a problem for me, even the big games.
But with the increase in STHs and the enthusiasm over a new stadium, I don't think a One Hotspur membership will cut it for tickets. Especially if you're trying to get a group sitting together.

What has tinkled me off a little, is why the club hadn't chosen to increase shares in seats amongst all fan groups proportionately, rather than just hike up the number of STHs and leave members stuck at a 7k allocation.

I get the business side and wanting money upfront for a whole season etc, but it really does feel as though the club have completely lost touch with it's loyal members.

There will come a stage very soon where there really will be little point in even being a member. It doesn't get you a chance of an away ticket anymore, and if you luck out of a home ticket, do we really think anyone will pay £50 a year for a sodding pin badge and A4 clear bag!!!

Bit confused i said this earlier,with your reply....have you just realised all of this??...if so join the disgruntled members club.

There's also a ticket share option where you can transfer individual matches to a friend. I think they have to be members, but the info is apparently in my welcome pack at home.

Please share when you get to read it. Have a few buddies now with a season ticket.

Bit confused i said this earlier,with your reply....have you just realised all of this??...if so join the disgruntled members club.

Think we're kind of agreeing and disgruntled on same points, more or less anyway. Sorry if I've got crossed wires.

Basically, I don't believe they should be basing members ticket sales on loyalty points, as it would shaft those in either groups where some have lower points or or taking their children who've been supporting less time.

However, I do believe they should've kept back more than just 7k seats to offer amongst the entirety of their membership-paying fan base. That's only about 11% of capacity to cover members. Bloody away fans are going to get about 5% or so!

The idea that having only a small amount of tickets available to entice fans to buy memberships, I think may really backfire on the club if it turns out that thousands of members aren't ever able to get a ticket to a home game.

Please share when you get to read it. Have a few buddies now with a season ticket.

I must have thrown it out if there was anything. In my account there's something called Forwarded Tickets. Currently there are no matches available for me to manage, but I'm guessing I can transfer a ticket to a membership number once it's up and running.

Think we're kind of agreeing and disgruntled on same points, more or less anyway. Sorry if I've got crossed wires.

Basically, I don't believe they should be basing members ticket sales on loyalty points, as it would shaft those in either groups where some have lower points or or taking their children who've been supporting less time.

However, I do believe they should've kept back more than just 7k seats to offer amongst the entirety of their membership-paying fan base. That's only about 11% of capacity to cover members. Bloody away fans are going to get about 5% or so!

The idea that having only a small amount of tickets available to entice fans to buy memberships, I think may really backfire on the club if it turns out that thousands of members aren't ever able to get a ticket to a home game.

My friends who are Brighton season ticket holders probably have more chance of getting a ticket to the brighton game then me, and I am plus member.

My friends who are Brighton season ticket holders probably have more chance of getting a ticket to the brighton game then me, and I am plus member.

It's going to be very hard for the first few games, but eventually the resale platform will have lots of available tickets.

I've NEVER been able to get a ticket through the club when I have been to games. Always had to buy from unofficial resellers or black market.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/ticket-share/

“We have now launched a second method for Season Ticket Holders to transfer their tickets for a specific fixture.

Ticket Share allows Season Ticket Holders to gift their ticket to any individual within ‘My Network’ via your e-Ticketing account at no charge. You may list a maximum of 20 individuals within ‘My Network’.

To take advantage of Ticket Share, you must register your friend or family member with a client reference number. If you are an 1882 Season Ticket Holder or have registered onto the Cup Ticket Scheme, you can also share home Cup tickets using this service.

If you are a Season Ticket Holder that has shared your ticket for a game, your Stadium Access Card will be deactivated for this fixture. The recipient will be issued an e-Ticket that can either be printed at home or downloaded into your mobile wallet on your phone.”

I've NEVER been able to get a ticket through the club when I have been to games. Always had to buy from unofficial resellers or black market.

Apart from the AC Milan CL quarter final in 2011, I have always been able to get a ticket for home games on my Bronze membership. I've had to settle for the East Upper at the old WHL a few times when I've rather wanted to be in the Park Lane or Shelf lower, but always got a ticket. As long as you're ready and logged on when the tickets go on sale, you'll usually be fine.

Might be a different story for the first few games at the new place, but definitely not impossible to get tickets. Just think of all the people who think it will be impossible to get tickets and don't even try. Also, my season ticket will be listed on the exchange for most games for the rest of the season, due to previous commitments and a lot of midweek games making it difficult for me to get there.

Sadly families and friends who were able to sit together as a group at Wembley are likely to find it much more difficult to do so at NWHL. And if they want to take advantage of concessions pensioners and kids will have to make do with the least popular areas like the corners.

This will have the effect of killing off the one big perk we had at Wembley where about a dozen of us were regularly able to go to games as a group - far more often than we could at the old WHL or can realistically hope to at NWHL.

Surely for members who have remained so since the old ground you will have less competition for tickets now as a lot of the competition you will have had previously will have taken up season tickets this year? Initially the new ground buzz will make it harder but once that settles down I'm sure it'll be easier

Several of our group - mainly the kids - only became members when we moved to Wembley. The extra capacity incentivised their parents to sign them up.

That's one big positive about Wembley that seems to have gone under the radar. It looked like there were loads more dads and grandads taking their youngsters to the games. One reason why we got 80k turning up for the really big games instead of 35k at WHL. Irony is it means there's bound to be loads more fans frustrated by the lower capacity at NWHL then say if we'd had to play at eg Milton Keynes.

Back