• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Was close to doing the same. :eek: But would've been killed by the wife also, obviously. I went to my first match at the Lane with my dad, my mate and my mate's dad back in 1999, and when we're going back again to the new Lane for the first time, we'll be going together again (for the first time since then, so a proper 20 year re-union!).
Bottled it. Spurs y

I was under the impression once i had entered the ballot and put in my card details that if i was succesful i would be automatically charged - i don't even have the excuse of nice weather and some Chang to blame!
funding a rival team by spending money on its sponsor? Ban?!!!

I think all prem games are streamed somewhere in the world aren’t they? Only problem I’ve had finding a game on a stream has been the off domestic cup tie. (As in even actually finding it, not saying the streams always work!)

Even under 18 games?

Bloody hell. It's actually happening now. Feels surreal.

Saw an ad for a hotel + Palace ticket package from Thomas Cook, think it was £600 for two nights. Plane tickets from Oslo on top of that. Probably looking at £900 total, plus food and beer.

I was so tempted to pull out that credit card. So, so tempted. Wife would've killed me, of course, but I really felt like being crazy.

Ended up spending £900 fixing the bathroom tiles instead. :(

You probably did the right thing ( at least for your marriage) i never did that and is probably the main reason i have been married three times. :D

We can now confirm that the kick-off time for the opening Premier League fixture at our new stadium against Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3 April will be 7.45pm.

Prior to our first match at our new home we shall hold the Opening Ceremony.

We would ask supporters to please, therefore, make arrangements to arrive as early as possible. There will be much to see and enjoy throughout the new stadium and the Opening Ceremony will commence approximately 20-30 minutes ahead of kick-off.

Further details on this will follow in due course.

Not the opening ceremony they wanted then? 20 to 30 mins before kick off?

Still, exciting times. Means that the safety certificates are all guaranteed and signed off then and the safety events are just for confirmation.

We can now confirm that the kick-off time for the opening Premier League fixture at our new stadium against Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3 April will be 7.45pm.

Prior to our first match at our new home we shall hold the Opening Ceremony.

We would ask supporters to please, therefore, make arrangements to arrive as early as possible. There will be much to see and enjoy throughout the new stadium and the Opening Ceremony will commence approximately 20-30 minutes ahead of kick-off.

Further details on this will follow in due course.

That's good, 6 months late and they ask fans to be there as early as possible:rolleyes:

Back