• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

When I started reading I was like "ahhhhh no mate" and was about to PM you as unfortunately I cannot make the events now as I will be in Turkey so was going to offer you 2 for £600, otherwise I will have to sell them on Ebay where I will definitely get a lot more.

Well thank you so much for thinking of me. Very kind of you indeed . (Turkey is great btw if you get off the beaten track. Great cheap bus network to travel around).
It could have been a fortuitous arrangement for the ticket but are you selling the whole ticket or just a 45 min slot?

Typical that I've got an all-day meeting on the day of the Palace game. Saying that the MD just quit so may not happen after all! Plan to get there early and take it all in! cant bloody wait!

Think a lot of people will have been caught out by that and will turn up at the ground without knowing
I think you are right and it will definitely cause a few issues on the day.

I accept it was my fault for not reading the confirmation email properly, but in my defence I have a combination of patchy email and 33 degree heat and Chang beer to account for my lack of attention to detail. But it should have been made clearer at the application stage that payment would need to be taken later. All good tough in the end.

I am so excited about finally getting into the new ground but also quite apprehensive about finding out what my neighbouring ST holders are like.

I accept it was my fault for not reading the confirmation email properly, but in my defence I have a combination of patchy email and 33 degree heat and Chang beer to account for my lack of attention to detail. But it should have been made clearer at the application stage that payment would need to be taken later. All good tough in the end.

I am so excited about finally getting into the new ground but also quite apprehensive about finding out what my neighbouring ST holders are like.
We moved our seats with 2 people that sat with us in front of us at WHL and one guy that sat next to us. It will be very much like the old days for us and I cannot wait. The last time I saw them was when I ran onto the pitch after United and did a pretend scissor kick on the edge of the box and bruised my side of my body. Last time I stayed to 90mins and beyond...

So you're in Thailand? If only it was me! Envious!

Are you more excited about the ladyboys or the new ground?

I was under the impression once i had entered the ballot and put in my card details that if i was succesful i would be automatically charged - i don't even have the excuse of nice weather and some Chang to blame!

Bloody hell. It's actually happening now. Feels surreal.

Saw an ad for a hotel + Palace ticket package from Thomas Cook, think it was £600 for two nights. Plane tickets from Oslo on top of that. Probably looking at £900 total, plus food and beer.

I was so tempted to pull out that credit card. So, so tempted. Wife would've killed me, of course, but I really felt like being crazy.

Ended up spending £900 fixing the bathroom tiles instead. :(

Saw an ad for a hotel + Palace ticket package from Thomas Cook, think it was £600 for two nights. Plane tickets from Oslo on top of that. Probably looking at £900 total, plus food and beer.

I was so tempted to pull out that credit card. So, so tempted. Wife would've killed me, of course, but I really felt like being crazy.

and you could get run over picking them up from the DIY store
What about YOLO !!!

Was close to doing the same. :eek: But would've been killed by the wife also, obviously. I went to my first match at the Lane with my dad, my mate and my mate's dad back in 1999, and when we're going back again to the new Lane for the first time, we'll be going together again (for the first time since then, so a proper 20 year re-union!).

Will the game this weekend be streamed by the club at all? Or are they trying to keep it exclusive?

I'm desperate for a Tottenham fix..

Will the game this weekend be streamed by the club at all? Or are they trying to keep it exclusive?

I'm desperate for a Tottenham fix..
I think all prem games are streamed somewhere in the world aren’t they? Only problem I’ve had finding a game on a stream has been the off domestic cup tie. (As in even actually finding it, not saying the streams always work!)

Back