• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

He's probably our most technically adept player. Alli has the gift but Eriksen has done it in big games for club and country for a few years now. His chance creation and assist stats are as good as anyone in the league and don't tell me he can't shoot. Corners maybe he could work on but let this guy leave and we've got to plug that hole with around 80-100m.

He also puts in massive shifts in the press, covering as much distance as anyone else in the team in plenty of games.

This sitution and the Toby situation don't sit well with me. Maybe Levy's had his eyes, so focused on the stadium, its shafted our contract negotiations.

He's probably our most technically adept player. Alli has the gift but Eriksen has done it in big games for club and country for a few years now. His chance creation and assist stats are as good as anyone in the league and don't tell me he can't shoot. Corners maybe he could work on but let this guy leave and we've got to plug that hole with around 80-100m.

He also puts in massive shifts in the press, covering as much distance as anyone else in the team in plenty of games.

This sitution and the Toby situation don't sit well with me. Maybe Levy's had his eyes, so focused on the stadium, its shafted our contract negotiations.
The delays to new WHL are to Levy what Brexit is to May :eek:

Alli has done it more in big games for the club that’s for sure

£80/£100m though is enough to replace him wIth

I wish this myth that Levy didn’t do enough would cease. It simply is not true. They have been trying to get Eriksen to sign a new contract since the summer before last. He has not because he dreams of Barca. As for Toby, again, he demanded ludicrous money versus his injury record PLUS he irked the manager a few times. Remember, we had a deal sorted with him only for the agent to shift goal posts once VVD signed for the dippers.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I wish this myth that Levy didn’t do enough would cease. It simply is not true. They have been trying to get Eriksen to sign a new contract since the summer before last. He has not because he dreams of Barca. As for Toby, again, he demanded ludicrous money versus his injury record PLUS he irked the manager a few times. Remember, we had a deal sorted with him only for the agent to shift goal posts once VVD signed for the dippers.

Come on. We all know Levy is stashing money away somewhere and refusing to spend.

Hope he’s as keen on Madrid.
Fans think Daniel spend all day playing with the scale model of the new stadium in his office.
It would have been in Levy’s interest to have Toby and Eriksen signed up, even if just to protect their value. The only thing that would really disappoint me is if their replacements earn more than what was offered, I.e if Levy offered them something at the top of our scale then there’s not much else he can do.

It doesn't make sense because Levy would want to maximise their value as much as anyone else - max sales price is what he's after.

I absolutely don't believe Levy didn't do enough with the negotiations for Eriksen and Toby - that would be silly. He did what he could, but Eriksen wants to win things, and Toby wants a payday. We can't offer either trophies or money, so they're out. Simple as.

However, do I believe that Levy will offer Poch Aldi bargain-bin replacements (if any) this summer, while Poch insists on top drawer or nothing? Yes.

I think Eriksen is just knackered. Maybe it is just my perception but it seems to me that he has played more games than our other first team players, especially in midfield. Hopefully he'll have a bit of freshness back ready for our run in.

It doesn't make sense because Levy would want to maximise their value as much as anyone else - max sales price is what he's after.

I absolutely don't believe Levy didn't do enough with the negotiations for Eriksen and Toby - that would be silly. He did what he could, but Eriksen wants to win things, and Toby wants a payday. We can't offer either trophies or money, so they're out. Simple as.

However, do I believe that Levy will offer Poch Aldi bargain-bin replacements (if any) this summer, while Poch insists on top drawer or nothing? Yes.

That is where things could sticky. Unless the manager specifically says he wants a certain player, compromises are not going to go down well.

Exclusive: Juve consider bid for Tottenham star amid Real Madrid interest

Tottenham star Christian Eriksen is one of Juventus' summer transfer targets for next season. The contract of the talented attacking midfielder expires in June 2020 and Juventus' ds Fabio Paratici has been scouting him for long time. The fact that Eriksen has yet to sign a contract extension with Spurs is definitely good news for Juve even if Real Madrid have also set their sights on the Denmark International.

According to our transfer pundit Fabrizio Romano, Juventus have been in talks with the player's entourage and are considering to place an offer in the summer. Signing Eriksen, however, is not going to be that easy.

Spurs still believe Eriksen will eventually sign a contract extension. If not, the player's price tag would be very, very high. The interest of Real Madrid is another bad news for Juve as the Merengues' "new" manager Zinedine Zidane is a big admirer of the Danish footballer and wants him to arrive at the Bernabeu at the end of the season.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...id-for-tottenham-star-amid-real-madrid--20260

Exclusive: Juve consider bid for Tottenham star amid Real Madrid interest

Tottenham star Christian Eriksen is one of Juventus' summer transfer targets for next season. The contract of the talented attacking midfielder expires in June 2020 and Juventus' ds Fabio Paratici has been scouting him for long time. The fact that Eriksen has yet to sign a contract extension with Spurs is definitely good news for Juve even if Real Madrid have also set their sights on the Denmark International.

According to our transfer pundit Fabrizio Romano, Juventus have been in talks with the player's entourage and are considering to place an offer in the summer. Signing Eriksen, however, is not going to be that easy.

Spurs still believe Eriksen will eventually sign a contract extension. If not, the player's price tag would be very, very high. The interest of Real Madrid is another bad news for Juve as the Merengues' "new" manager Zinedine Zidane is a big admirer of the Danish footballer and wants him to arrive at the Bernabeu at the end of the season.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...id-for-tottenham-star-amid-real-madrid--20260

If true a bidding war between those 2 could pay off a big chunk of the stadium

At least if he does go (which I hope he doesn't), a potential bidding war with two foreign sides is the best scenario for us.

I doubt we will get the real benefit of a bidding war. With just a year left on his contract I think the real bidding war will be in relation to who pays the most wages.

Back