• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

For those of you wondering, this was the geezer in question regarding the £1200 tickets. :D

15oc5dd.jpg
What a greedy knobhead.

I'm probably being dense here, but If there are thousands of tickets still available (as stated a few hours ago) why is that guy trying to charge £1200?

love how he try’s to blame millwall for the fact he’s selling tickets at over a grand!

(and the faint, yet baseless, eBay threat too!)

Had they held on, first match would have been saturday 6th vs Brighton. At a guess, he would have been able to make that

Had a real panic this morning when I actually properly read the confirmation emails on the test events ballot and realised I was supposed to pay for hem by Monday. What’s the point of giving card details when you apply if they aren’t going to automatically take the money? Never had that for any other ticket purchase.

Anyway, logged into my account, tickets still showing as reserved. Tried to buy them, told no longer available. Tried to buy new, non- ST seats - rejected as I was trying to buy too many tickets. Arghhh!!
Then received an email confirming the original purchase.

So, all good. But a lesson to always read emails fully.

(I assume I was fortunate that they have reached close enough to the required capacity for the event that my seats had not been released to general sale).

Had a real panic this morning when I actually properly read the confirmation emails on the test events ballot and realised I was supposed to pay for hem by Monday. What’s the point of giving card details when you apply if they aren’t going to automatically take the money? Never had that for any other ticket purchase.

Anyway, logged into my account, tickets still showing as reserved. Tried to buy them, told no longer available. Tried to buy new, non- ST seats - rejected as I was trying to buy too many tickets. Arghhh!!

(I assume I was fortunate that they have reached close enough to the required capacity for the event that my seats had not been released to general sale).

Exact same thing happened to me! I managed to grab my original seat at 2pm yesterday. Idiot!!

Had they held on, first match would have been saturday 6th vs Brighton. At a guess, he would have been able to make that

Well yea, but it’s not Millwalls fault he’s deciding to sell the tickets he can’t now use for 10 times the price!

Thank you, my point exactly.

I’m not sure the first thing that went through Millwalls flappy handed keepers mind when he fluffed that equaliser in was... “Tickets at the New Lane - £600 a head!!!!”

Think a lot of people will have been caught out by that and will turn up at the ground without knowing

When I started reading I was like "ahhhhh no mate" and was about to PM you as unfortunately I cannot make the events now as I will be in Turkey so was going to offer you 2 for £600, otherwise I will have to sell them on Ebay where I will definitely get a lot more.

So now the new stadium is just about open, do we still have to buy match tix on a game by game basis or can we actually use our season tickets for the Palace game??

So now the new stadium is just about open, do we still have to buy match tix on a game by game basis or can we actually use our season tickets for the Palace game??
The test events are on the season ticket access card, so all league games should be and I guess cup games will have to be purchased separately.

Back