• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CL Quarter Final Draw

simple solution here - we take the inevitable defeat over two legs, but once tie is beyond us we spend the last 20mins nobbling as many of Emirates Marketing Project's money makers as possible. Rendering them fatigued and useless for the league game a few days later.

We're not winning CL, never were, but the league has to be a priority given our recent fudge up!! It's the players own faults and they have to live with that.
Had we of turned over Burnley and So'ton as expected, we might've afforded ourselves the luxury of a defeat at Etihad. Not now though.

Some are not taking the draw well at all.

Time to issue 'the blue pill'! Yes I know we never give out the "The Bluey" as its affectionately called in the staff room. But drastic times call for etc.

Very sad and a bit boring draw.
Could anyone prove that our match against City will be played at our new stadium? I heard somewhere that UEFA announced that they would give us permission only if the first leg is played away!

Very sad and a bit boring draw.
Could anyone prove that our match against City will be played at our new stadium? I heard somewhere that UEFA announced that they would give us permission only if the first leg is played away!

If you look at the entire announcement the club made re the test events, we're making sure to play a league game (pending nothing bad happening with the test events) prior to the champions league game. So regardless of fa Cup games, regardless of league games, as long as the test events go smoothly, we will be playing champions league in the new stadium.

Pretty terrible draw really but realistically if we're being honest, we were probably 6th favourites for the CL and would have been underdogs against any of Juve, Liverpool, City and Barcelona and toss up vs Man Utd (though they're in better form and have more experience of successfully getting through two legged ties than us).

So let's see what we can do. Just please fudging keep it tight. I don't want a ridiculous error from Lloris or Rose or Trippier or Foyth or whoever in the first 10 minutes which then makes the entire tie even more of an uphill battle.

We’re a jovial bunch in here aren’t we. I hope Poch and the team come to the tie with a better attitude.

We’re in the last 8 of Europe’s premier competition. The draw was always likely to be hard but we’re not here because we’re pushovers.

COYMFS
Exactly......City, Juve, Barca is easily doable.

Indeed. Back-to=back away matches at the Etihad....just like happens on Football Manager

I hope we roll over in the league and smash them in the CL. We can't lose to them three times in ten days, can we? Maybe a scrappy draw at home.

I hope we roll over in the league and smash them in the CL. We can't lose to them three times in ten days, can we? Maybe a scrappy draw at home.

We don't even need to win any of the games tbh. Three draws would be adequate, both for the league and potentially for the champions league too.

So we'd play Brighton at 430pm on the Sunday and then Emirates Marketing Project on the Tuesday? Great prep time...we should all be Brighton fans this Sunday

I am still excited for the competition and think we can give anyone a game.

But have to agree. Our first night at Home in our new stadium and we get Emirates Marketing Project, when there was some nice ties out there. It just puts a damp squid
on the whole thing.

Big shame to have got them but with our luck it was inevitable. Prob our last stint in the competition for now. I just hope we don't lose our first CL game in the new stadium. Probably wont be able to put it right the following season. Oh well! life of a Spurs fan.

So we'd play Brighton at 430pm on the Sunday and then Emirates Marketing Project on the Tuesday? Great prep time...we should all be Brighton fans this Sunday
We should be Brighton fans most of the time.
PA-7008791.jpg

Back