• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

First couple of times I saw him I didnt even realise he was on the field and certainly didnt understand the hype.

Last few times - Id say the hype is too much, but there is an interesting player there. Quietly efficient, easy to over look.

They play Fulham on Friday! on TV
Shouldn't be hard to shine.

bbU1q53R

I’m in 2 minds here, as much as I’d like us to pull all our players out with slight muscle strains, 1 day after the other over the next few days just to send a message to the FA. I think they’d benefit from a bit of game time and sharpness before Liverpool in 3 weeks time.

I’m left in absolutely no doubt though, that that graphic is pathetic, like something a primary school kid would come up with.

I’m in 2 minds here, as much as I’d like us to pull all our players out with slight muscle strains, 1 day after the other over the next few days just to send a message to the FA. I think they’d benefit from a bit of game time and sharpness before Liverpool in 3 weeks time.

I’m left in absolutely no doubt though, that that graphic is pathetic, like something a primary school kid would come up with.
If we don’t withdraw at least 7 players as a result of that graphic, then the game has gone. IMHO.

Southampton midfielder James Ward-Prowse has been called up to the England squad for the Euro 2020 qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Montenegro.

The 24-year-old will join up with the squad on Monday after defender John Stones withdrew, along with midfielders Fabian Delph and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Ward-Prowse, 24, won his only senior cap for England in March 2017.

England host the Czechs on 22 March and are away in Montenegro on 25 March.

Emirates Marketing Project centre-back Stones missed the FA Cup win over Swansea on Saturday with a groin injury, while Delph was substituted after 57 minutes of the match.

Chelsea's Loftus-Cheek came on as a 65th-minute substitute in his side's 2-0 Premier League defeat at Everton on Sunday.
Why aren't we doing this? It's a win at all costs mentality.

Alexander Arnold conveniently hasn't been able to shake off his injury over the last two 90 minutes he has played for Liverpool and is back home "rehabilitating". I hate that flimflam. Dele has just come back from 3 months of injury and should do the same. That or Southgate should not bring Alexander Arnold to the summer games.

Alexander Arnold conveniently hasn't been able to shake off his injury over the last two 90 minutes he has played for Liverpool and is back home "rehabilitating". I hate that flimflam. Dele has just come back from 3 months of injury and should do the same. That or Southgate should not bring Alexander Arnold to the summer games.

No, he should play the fudger as much as possible. And leave Dele resting in bloody Bahamas.

Your England players drop out on iffy fitness issues ? Add another 'iffy point'.

Rolling 'iffy point' count hits 10 and next season the number of Foreign stars in your squad is reduced. If it hits 15, lose two of them.

Adjust the numbers, but hit 'em where they think it hurts.

I understand that people get annoyed when players drop out, but I dont think many England games are played with the same intensity and pace of PL games and feel they may not take as much out of players, there is always the danger of injury but I believe more players get injured in training than internationals. Added to that I consider its a honour to both club and player.

Back