• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I thought there was a Nike logo on the stadium for ages.......

tottenham-hotspur-stadium-brand_9ijgt6hxhgqr10m59onk3aok2.jpg

Nike uses the same lettering in 'Stadium' for their own internal branding, I think.

I expect it's going to be Nike ArenA. Which would be fudging fantastic compared to the alternatives, although Nike Hart Lane would also have worked. :p

tottenham-hotspur-stadium-brand_9ijgt6hxhgqr10m59onk3aok2.jpg

Nike uses the same lettering in 'Stadium' for their own internal branding, I think.

I expect it's going to be Nike ArenA. Which would be fudging fantastic compared to the alternatives, although Nike Hart Lane would also have worked. :p

I’ve said that since that appeared. It’s an upside down Nike tick

I’ve said that since that appeared. It’s an upside down Nike tick
Totally thought that at the time too.

Then there was this:

411D636D-F519-4838-96E5-B24441110754.jpeg

And we signed that long term kit deal with them but didn’t reveal a figure, which would be very unlike us with so much that could potentially make us more marketable over the next few years (unless it was a panic move to appease the banks over our increased stadium costs)

I’m not too bothered, it’s too late in the day to have a principle about the clubs income streams and at least it should reduce the possibility or red branding. Would be nice if we got our own kit rather than a template but I doubt it.

Will be a little annoying hearing it called Nikey by Sky when everyone my age still calls it Nike, to rhyme with Mike.

Back