• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If it had some sort of valid point to it, and was in an vaguely appropriate thread, I'd have to agree.

Apologies, I put the original point in and you are right, wrong thread.
To make it relevant, I would suggest that Harry is far more excited about playing the CL QF than he would be about the Carabao Cup Final (up for debate I am sure)...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Highly reputable Spanish outlet Don Balon reports that ManU and Real have been told that it will take £171 million to sign Kane. More specifically, we rate him at €250 million, but will sell for €200 million. Florentino Perez is said to be obsessesed with signing one of Hazard, Mbappe or Neymar, but they need someone to replace Benzema as a battering ram.

https://www.donbalon.com/noticia/de...nvento-galactico-florentino-perez-real-madrid

Would agree with that. Vertonghen is filthy and he's not averse to going down if it suits, Rose can be tough, Lamela can be nasty, Dier is hard while Dele and Kane go down very easily.

Every team has players like that.

Fame for Deano - This is quoted in the i newspaper fanzone today.

Journos scraping the internet for filler (not that this is barrel scraping content obviously).

Stop talking in the media Kane. You never match your words.

Madrid fans would tear him to pieces far worse then they have Bale if they had to watch him every week.

in a 38 league game season, he will be injured for 10 of them, he will take another 10 to get back up to speed, he will be worth a goal in another 10 and in the other 8 he will be top class(not world class)

Madrid fans would tear him to pieces far worse then they have Bale if they had to watch him every week.

in a 38 league game season, he will be injured for 10 of them, he will take another 10 to get back up to speed, he will be worth a goal in another 10 and in the other 8 he will be top class(not world class)
Dear lord, what are you waffling on about?! He’s been out injured for two months and is one goal off being top PL scorer. And that’s before we talk about his all round game. You think Real would rather Benzena to him? Literally any club in the world would take him....

Dear lord, what are you waffling on about?! He’s been out injured for two months and is one goal off being top PL scorer. And that’s before we talk about his all round game. You think Real would rather Benzena to him? Literally any club in the world would take him....

No I would not prefer Benezama not least due to his very odd personal life.

Kane is a good player, but he is not as great as he thinks he is(worse then saying that you like sex with children on here) what I am saying is that much like Gerrad he is a player who everything has to go through him, much like gerrad takes a while to get back up to speed(touch) after injuries, much like gerrad the rest of the time drop their standards when he is around because they believe him to be the saviour, which to be fair is not his and was not Gerrads fault.

Anyone gunning for Kane now can get to fudge

How about anyone that wants to discuss why the other players levels all seem to drop when he comes back from his annual injury and why we dont seem to have a plan B that does not involve him.

Seem to remember the great Man U sides were never afraid to take off the star striker to do something different.

Maybe Nike have told us to keep him on the pitch unless he is injured or we get a few less pennies.

He scored 1 and got in positions to score more. Not his greatest game, but he did give us a chance to win. We have a bunch of clowns at the back though, so unless we can bang in a couple, we can't get a win (I know, Dortmund missed chances to be the exception that proves the rule).

How about anyone that wants to discuss why the other players levels all seem to drop when he comes back from his annual injury and why we dont seem to have a plan B that does not involve him.

Seem to remember the great Man U sides were never afraid to take off the star striker to do something different.

Maybe Nike have told us to keep him on the pitch unless he is injured or we get a few less pennies.

We're playing no differently performance level wise than when he was out, we're just not scraping by.

Well taken goal, but he was wasteful today. Three great chances completely off target. He will not be happy with himself.

Kane scores at a rate that brings trophies to a team with a capable defence. Our defence is the problem, individuals who are not playing well enough.

Worse than the Burnley Palace Watford Saudi Sportswashing Machine Chelsea semi final run of games? Not from what i have seen

We played poorly in those games I will give you that, but we had more effort in those matches and were trying to attack in different methods.

I am usually overly critical with Tottenham, well you are with your own team but what I saw of our criticism of Gerrad I can see in Kane. Not so much his fault, but the coaches need to coach the other players that the is someone other then Kane on the pitch.

Back