• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Yolk-shiiah to my ears.

Or 'ea-uzz.'
I’ve never heard of a Yorkshire person be silent over Tea
emoji14.png

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro

Can I just clarify and indeed emphasise, my connections with Yorkshire relate only to my current geographical location.

That said gwn, even I can see your attempt at Yorkshire Patois for what it is. I'd pay good money to see you attempt that at Elland Road ;)

Reactions: PJ.
Can't believe we're not all over this one!* Up yous Klopp! Nivea? Schmivea!

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...ton-brown-as-official-supplier-of-toiletries/

"Mark Hermann, Vice President Sales & Operations at Molton Brown Global, said: “We are beyond excited to embark on our partnership with Tottenham Hotspur. Our carefully chosen collections will feature throughout the Club’s world-class facilities, giving people the opportunity to experience our fragranced luxuries during the week and on those all-important match days.”

Crying-Baby-Is-Beyond-Excited-To-Hear-Katy-Perry-VIDEO.png

*(merge if already posted)

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3224593

1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey (‘the Council’) on 5th March 2019 made the above-mentioned Order under sections 9 and 10 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.

2. The general effect of the experimental Order will be to reintroduce amended experimental measures relating to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Traffic Management Zone that were previously advertised in a Notice dated 10th August 2018. The measures operate on an Event Day (being a day on which a ‘Major Event’, that is, an Event with an expected attendance of 10,000 persons or more, is to take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium):-
Cue lots of road instructions

Whilst the Order is in force, the provisions of the Haringey (Tottenham Event Days) (Prescribed Route) Traffic Order 1997, and the Haringey (Prescribed Routes) (Spurs Match Day) (No. 1) Traffic Order 2010 in relation to roads covered by the Order will be suspended.

3. Copies of the Order, which will come into force on 16th March 2019,

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3224593

1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey (‘the Council’) on 5th March 2019 made the above-mentioned Order under sections 9 and 10 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.

2. The general effect of the experimental Order will be to reintroduce amended experimental measures relating to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Traffic Management Zone that were previously advertised in a Notice dated 10th August 2018. The measures operate on an Event Day (being a day on which a ‘Major Event’, that is, an Event with an expected attendance of 10,000 persons or more, is to take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium):-
Cue lots of road instructions

Whilst the Order is in force, the provisions of the Haringey (Tottenham Event Days) (Prescribed Route) Traffic Order 1997, and the Haringey (Prescribed Routes) (Spurs Match Day) (No. 1) Traffic Order 2010 in relation to roads covered by the Order will be suspended.

3. Copies of the Order, which will come into force on 16th March 2019,

Good work*

*Assuming it's yours ;)

Back