• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Delighted Utd went through - PSG are a disgrace of a club. Their players looked so arrogant in the tunnel and in the line-ups, joking around with the mascots and Buffon asking for De Gea’s shirt before a ball had been kicked.

Penalty all day for me too given the current rules.

Delighted Utd went through - PSG are a disgrace of a club. Their players looked so arrogant in the tunnel and in the line-ups, joking around with the mascots and Buffon asking for De Gea’s shirt before a ball had been kicked.

Penalty all day for me too given the current rules.

Out of interest, what specifically are you referring to when you say the current rules?

Wow. Starting to realise now that Solskjær is the best manager in world football.
He said and did all the right things before the game. Unlike a lot of other managers, he did not complain about having 11 players injured and Pogba suspended. He just maintained that they had a plan, and if they managed to do as planned, they where in with a shout.

That's a winning mentality. Constant moaning about everything from opposition substitutes to the weather, gets you nowhere.

Incredible that in all 4 of the lat 16 games so far, the team which was probably less fancied going in to it has got through

Would happily take any of Porto, Ajax or Man U in the QFs, though generally prefer to avoid English teams

That was some performance by United given the injuries they have.

PSG are as much of a European powerhouse as Stoke.

Joke league.

The worry is Moura and Serge couldnt get into that side!

That was some performance by United given the injuries they have.

PSG are as much of a European powerhouse as Stoke.

Joke league.

The worry is Moura and Serge couldnt get into that side!

I wouldn't say it was great performance, they hung in there and were gifted the game (by PSG)

3 goals = awful backpass that gets intercepted, fudge up by buffon not holding the ball, stupid defender giving away penalty.

PSG was way too arrogant, and happy to lose the game if they won the tie, and seemed to only give a brick for the last 3 minutes when it suddenly occurred to them that they could lose.

This is what makes football watchable, at the top level there isn't that vast gap in quality that people like to believe, it's small percentages, and if you don't fudging care enough, if you aren't organized enough and if you don't put in the effort, anyone you play in CL knockout stages can and will beat you.

PSG & Chelsea are the same thing, a bunch of fudging mercenaries there for the salary (and easy glory), they have no attachment to the club, not the type of players that will dig you out of anything .. fudge them ..

Ah you have to give United credit. What OGS has done since he’s gone in has been incredible. He’s had slices of luck but I’d have given you 1,000,000/1 on him doing what he’s done. To be honest I don’t hate Man U. They knocked Liverpool off their perch so, while I don’t like them, I’ll always be grateful to them.

And on the plus side, it’s killed speculation about Poch to United and made the whole thing very unlikely. I really thought it was a certainty in the days following Jose’s sacking.

I wouldn't say it was great performance, they hung in there and were gifted the game (by PSG)

3 goals = awful backpass that gets intercepted, fudge up by buffon not holding the ball, stupid defender giving away penalty.

PSG was way too arrogant, and happy to lose the game if they won the tie, and seemed to only give a brick for the last 3 minutes when it suddenly occurred to them that they could lose.

This is what makes football watchable, at the top level there isn't that vast gap in quality that people like to believe, it's small percentages, and if you don't fudging care enough, if you aren't organized enough and if you don't put in the effort, anyone you play in CL knockout stages can and will beat you.

PSG & Chelsea are the same thing, a bunch of fudging mercenaries there for the salary (and easy glory), they have no attachment to the club, not the type of players that will dig you out of anything .. fudge them ..

No difference to our defensive efforts the night before and they were missing 10 players.

They got luck, but they were always going to need it.

I cant stand PSG, they are a team of flat track bullies and they have ruined the French League.

Least Chelsea have won a tougher league, CL and EL.... much how it pains us all.

Back