• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The Topps Swap & Play Tour will be hosting its London event at Tottenham Hotspur's brand new stadium on Saturday 20th April 2019, between 10:30am and 3:30pm with a host of footy fun, games and giveaways.

This free-to-attend football-themed roadshow comes to London, offering children and their families the chance win a host of Topps prizes and once in a lifetime opportunities with a range of fun-filled activities.

As part of the Swap & Play tour there will be tons of great activities to get involved in, including the famous Match Attax 2019 World Championships and the Beat the Master Tournament, where collectors can win Exclusive cards!

Collectors will also be able to complete their Match Attax binders and sticker books as we will be offering our popular Swap Shop, allowing fans to swap and share their Match Attax cards, Premier League and UEFA Champions League sticker collections, with the chance to get their hands on rare Limited Editions.

As an extra incentive, those who register their attendance for the Swap & Play tour beforehand will receive an Exclusive Limited Edition Leroy Sane Bronze Match Attax Card when they arrive at the free event. (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)*

Plus, we are also excited to announce the F2 Football Freestylers Billy and Jez will be attending to meet the fans, sign autographs and perform a show! Plus as an added bonus Dan Magness Football Freestyle World Champion will also be in attendance all day performing shows and teaching you tricks!

Don’t miss out on this amazing day!

*You do not have to register to attend the event. Registration is only needed to receive the Exclusive Limited Edition Card.

https://www.toppsfootball.com/event/topps-swap-and-play-tour-2019-london

I bet Chris can’t wait for for the day when he can stop saying the word “panels” in a video.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro
I reckon he will be genuinely gutted as a few months ago I recall him saying that it was nearly done and he will most likely be doing his last video on the stadium. 45 vidoes later he is still there! Although I must admit I do watch everyone, cant get enough of them even though they are pretty much the same each time.

Reactions: PJ.
I reckon he will be genuinely gutted as a few months ago I recall him saying that it was nearly done and he will most likely be doing his last video on the stadium. 45 vidoes later he is still there! Although I must admit I do watch everyone, cant get enough of them even though they are pretty much the same each time.

It's all about the second half of the videos to be fair.

The Topps Swap & Play Tour will be hosting its London event at Tottenham Hotspur's brand new stadium on Saturday 20th April 2019, between 10:30am and 3:30pm with a host of footy fun, games and giveaways.

This free-to-attend football-themed roadshow comes to London, offering children and their families the chance win a host of Topps prizes and once in a lifetime opportunities with a range of fun-filled activities.

As part of the Swap & Play tour there will be tons of great activities to get involved in, including the famous Match Attax 2019 World Championships and the Beat the Master Tournament, where collectors can win Exclusive cards!

Collectors will also be able to complete their Match Attax binders and sticker books as we will be offering our popular Swap Shop, allowing fans to swap and share their Match Attax cards, Premier League and UEFA Champions League sticker collections, with the chance to get their hands on rare Limited Editions.

As an extra incentive, those who register their attendance for the Swap & Play tour beforehand will receive an Exclusive Limited Edition Leroy Sane Bronze Match Attax Card when they arrive at the free event. (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)*

Plus, we are also excited to announce the F2 Football Freestylers Billy and Jez will be attending to meet the fans, sign autographs and perform a show! Plus as an added bonus Dan Magness Football Freestyle World Champion will also be in attendance all day performing shows and teaching you tricks!

Don’t miss out on this amazing day!

*You do not have to register to attend the event. Registration is only needed to receive the Exclusive Limited Edition Card.

https://www.toppsfootball.com/event/topps-swap-and-play-tour-2019-london

Will this count as a test event :p

Lets put it to a panel.
giphy.gif

We’ve had some false dawns with the stadium but seems like we’re actually close now. If we can get in for the last five home games I reckon we will win every single one of them. The atmosphere will be unbelievable.

Back