• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I have been watching a little bit of Bayer and they have some really good technical players.

When we were looking for a right back a couple of years ago I wanted Henrich who has since moved to Monaco, still would not be a bad punt.

I sort of watch Bayer in an unofficial scouting capacity, I think that is the level of player we can sign, those and ajax players before they become superstars. Technical players with a good chance to become world class.

Peter Bosz – Perfect For Havertz
The arrival of new manager Peter Bosz has had a positive impact on Havertz’s game. The young midfielder looked to have improved a lot in just a short span of time under Bosz. The Dutch manager played a crucial role in developing Ajax’s youth. Now, he has a new assignment in the form of Havertz. The manager loves working with young players and develops their potential. He has already developed the likes of Frenkie de Jong, Matthias de Ligt and Hakim Ziyech, for instance.

Bayer Leverkusen are a very young team. The likes of Paulinho, Brandt, Havertz and Leon Bailey have infinite potential in them. Havertz has the perfect mentor in the form of Bosz who can help develop him and aid him in reaching his enormous potential.

https://lastwordonfootball.com/2019/02/22/kai-havertz/

Peter Bosz – Perfect For Havertz
The arrival of new manager Peter Bosz has had a positive impact on Havertz’s game. The young midfielder looked to have improved a lot in just a short span of time under Bosz. The Dutch manager played a crucial role in developing Ajax’s youth. Now, he has a new assignment in the form of Havertz. The manager loves working with young players and develops their potential. He has already developed the likes of Frenkie de Jong, Matthias de Ligt and Hakim Ziyech, for instance.

Bayer Leverkusen are a very young team. The likes of Paulinho, Brandt, Havertz and Leon Bailey have infinite potential in them. Havertz has the perfect mentor in the form of Bosz who can help develop him and aid him in reaching his enormous potential.

https://lastwordonfootball.com/2019/02/22/kai-havertz/

Wasn’t he Dortmund manager last season

Sessegnon hasnt really pulled up any trees, but - at 18, in a spectacularly bad Fulham team, with change of manager etc, in his first top flight season he has:

2 goals and 5 assists in 24 appearances (7 as sub).

Decent defensive stats as well.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/14656/Ryan-Sessegnon/stats

Which is actually a lot better than I expected.

Guy needs to be in a more stable, better set up

Their a farcical side this year and it will have taught him some good things and some bad

Issue is, yet again, that due to be opened by a mega rich owner they won't sell him for a sensible fee (which is rightly their choice) and he could easily stagnate or not progress there if someone doesn't get hold of him

Aarons for me looks a great prospect and would Imo be a better value by than Win Basaka

Cant comment on Rolando though

Rolando was the one who took us apart in the 5-1 defeat on the last day of the 15-16 season.

He's had a lot of injuries since, but seems to be finding his stride again the last couple of weeks

Sessegnon?

His value would have halved but I doubt they would see it that way
Exactly so I would pass at much over £25m. Poch is good but if it's a mental thing, I'm not sure.
Every time he steps up a level he faulters ie U21 and Premier league.
Poch's call, as we guessing from where we view things, I'm, now not so keen.

Back