• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Nobody thinks he's credible, he's just the most credible out of all of them.

Like the most attractive woman at a Weight watchers meeting.

You, my friend, are going to Hell. Which means you’ll spend eternity living in a council house on Merseyside, speaking at a frequency only dogs can hear, develop a victim mentality and watch Jordan Henderson every bloody weekend. Enjoy.

They are just old footballers chewing the cud. Nothing more. Quite entertaining but nothing serious, some on here take it all far too seriously.
If some think Kammy is "credible" my case rest.

Its bad enough listening to them drone on and on but the worse ( imo) is the way they burst into hysterical laughter every time Stelling ( trys ) to crack a joke. Load of muppets.

As usual, media can't stop the toss fest ..

Half the media is saying a draw at home is a good result for them? wtf ...

Is all about perspective, team 3rd in EPL beats team top of Bundersliga 3-0 fair result, but still a lot to do, team top of EPL draw with team 2nd Bundersliga good result and can progress, just depends on what rose coloured glasses you are wearing.

Mr friend (not a scouser) in the pub was saying that 0-0 at home is a better score than a 2-1 win. What do you guys reckon? I don't really know. You have a lot of freedom if you haven't conceded an away goal and the home team has a lot of pressure and indecision to deal with.

And the impetus (in the second leg) isn't on the away team if they draw 0-0 at home in the first leg. Unless the home team are going to sit there and wait for penalties, which I don't think would happen too often with a home crowd behind them.

Its a tough one. Not conceding is massive, but they still didnt score and so its down to a one off game.

A score draw suits them, which is an advantage, but thats the length of it.

And they now have to play away and get a result, less than ideal.

Bayern are an old team and can’t afford to concede.
Liverpool have a good advantage imo

The tie is level and Munich have the home game to play... How on earth do Liverpool have any advantage?

They'll be quietly bricking themselves IMO.

The threat is that away goal rule!
Imo Bayern just can’t afford to concede!
So they will be walking a tightrope.

I don’t want Pool to win, but Bayern are venerable!

Back