• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Sarriball, RIP

haha

I hope they don't sack him before they play us. It's bad enough losing to Chelsea but doing it because of "new manager bounce" would be particularly galling especially if that new manager was Fat Frank or the other pikey at Aston Villa.

I despise chelscum as much as it is possible to despise a football club and it's supporters. So much so, I have fallen out with a very good old school mate of mine who is just so bloody arrogant..

I am therefore loving seeing their little fall from grace at the moment however the Russian gangster, unfortunately, has a nasty habit of spending more cash to bail them out of what might appear to be a long term decline.

I do think that Hazard played well yesterday and he is always the player I fear when we play them..

Since we played Dortmund at home they have had Malmo away, Man U yesterday, Malmo again this Thursday and then the cup against Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday. We will only have had Burnley away on Saturday lunchtime before we play Chelscum next Wednesday.. Hopefully they will be physically and mentally drained, especially after the cup final, and we will give them another beating which leads to the sacking of Sarri.. I want Emirates Marketing Project to win, of course, but I don't really want a 6 nil thrashing as a harder fought 2 nil win will take more out of chelscum..

Having said that, I would also love it if they got humiliated in a cup final at our 'home' ground..

COYS

DzyLwMSXQAEiDde.jpg

tenor.gif

I hope they don't sack him before they play us. It's bad enough losing to Chelsea but doing it because of "new manager bounce" would be particularly galling especially if that new manager was Fat Frank or the other pikey at Aston Villa.

I think if Sarri gets binned, it will be Zola in charge for the rest of the season.

I cannot understand why Sarri does not organize that side properly. DOn't get me wrong -long may it continue- but it isn't that hard to do the following

Kepa

Dave
Cahill
Luiz
Rudiger

Kante
Kovacic

Willian
Hazard
Pedro

Higuain

I suppose he'd have to drop his mate Jorghino. But that side, and shape, would get him out of trouble, no?

Kovacic doesn't do it for me, he's OK

Sarri is just banking his cheques.
The club is all over the place.
Get someone to build their team.
I can't stand what Chelsea do it just a spending club, it is just buying this or that player.

Back