• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I have said from the get go, if Barca don’t come in for him he will stay and happily. He has only ever said he would leave for Barca. Madrid? Not a chance unless we saw a deal/swap forced it, and we wouldn’t. I am telling you, I think he will be signing in the summer.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I’d sooner see him at Juve than in Spain.

Guaranteed one or two silver things with them every season.

We won’t sell him in country
He could go in a free of course in a year
People think they need to replace Silva but they already have with Bernard Silva and Foden will be given the chance to step up too

Will depend on price
Eriksen is a a much better replacement for Silva

to be honest city aren't even that far ahead of us (controversial!)

1. Go to city, win a couple PL titles because you are financially doped, lose in CL knockouts
  2. Stay at Spurs, where you are already happy, have the chance of winning a CL/PL title against the odds and become legend or more likely win an FA cup.
  3. Go to Barca/Real, challenge for the CL titles, win some league titles because you are financially doped.
It's probably because I'm a spurs fan, but going to city seems like such hassle. The other PL teams aren't even worth bothering. Barca/Real probably don't -HAVE- to have him because while he is very very good, he isn't Messi/Ronaldo levels (yet??) and they can look elsewhere for similar elite talents if his cost is prohibitive.

Or move to Manchester and earn £300k+ a week and play for a team that stands a much better chance of winning major honours.
He is not a fan Benp he doesn't give a toss about City or whoever being a "doped team".

I hope he stays but I doubt it.

Or move to Manchester and earn £300k+ a week and play for a team that stands a much better chance of winning major honours.
He is not a fan Benp he doesn't give a toss about City or whoever being a "doped team".

I hope he stays but I doubt it.

He has left Ajax to join us with only a year in his contract so he was cheap at the time

Some worrying quotes from his agent

https://www.football.london/tottenh...an-eriksens-agent-releases-statement-15862964

Obviously, with it being football London you have to read through the entire history of the universe before getting to the actual story.
Nothing in these quotes to worry about, if anything quite the opposite.

'According to his representative, the midfielder wants leave discussions over his future to the summer while he works hard on maintaining his form.

"Christian only wants to focus himself on football," Schoots told ESPN .

"Besides his technical, tactical and athletic skills, also this attitude has contributed over the years to his impressive transformation from world class talent to world class player.

"At this moment I would prefer not to join the speculations about contracts and transfers." '

So Eriksen understands the importance of not allowing contract discussions to get in the way of giving his very best for the team.

A fully-focused Eriksen can still help us achieve big things this season. Contract discussions and/or transfer speculation could - in fact probably would - affect his performance on the pitch negatively. Given his importance to the team that's the last thing we need.

Plenty of time to sort out his contract in the summer. If he wants to go and the right offer comes along, he will go anyway, so no earthly point in worrying about it right now.

Back