• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

The clueless looking into the distance Ole face is gonna be a familiar sight going forward.

The bounce has ended....how about doing some proper coaching.

GHod Utd are brick, it makes me even more annoyed they somehow fluked a win over us.

Martial and Lindgard both injured and Pogba out of the second leg, add that forthcoming schedule and their top 4 hopes aren't looking so rosy.

I thought United would put up a better fight than that!
United looked out of thier depth.
Ole looked close to tears!

Utd injuries could help Chelsea in the cup tie against them, plus in the race for 4th in general. If Chelsea finish top 4, Sarri will keep his job imo. If not, he will get sh1t-canned.
Think Chelsea have more chance of a cup, the players can’t be arsed putting a shift in just to come 4th. Hopefully United can hang on for 4th, lesser of 3 evils rivalry wise.

Uniteds leaving the foot in over physical brand of football under Solskjaer finally checked by a decent ref.

Now fudge off.

Not pleased with the United result, would rather they did as well as possible (other than beating us to anything) to increase the likelihood of them offering the job to Ole.

Not pleased with the United result, would rather they did as well as possible (other than beating us to anything) to increase the likelihood of them offering the job to Ole.

Yep, but we can't worry about this as we will drive ourselves round the bend.

United don't just need just manager they need some brains at the top to stop all the knee jerk reaction.

The irony of ironies is Mourinho would have set that team up better last night and got a 1-0 or 0-0 but the fans would be saying how dull it was.

Nice to see how Ole and United react to that defeat. I for one could see it coming because of all the talk about PSG's injuries...in fact without Neymar i wonder if PSG were actually more cohesive?
Also, Man Utd still don't have a good playmaker in midfield (i don't count Pogba as that).

Problem (for us too) is those injuries: perhaps Liverpool will be greater favourites in their next league game without those two now.

Back