• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Some German Team

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vkn17

Peter Taylor
You guys are bunch of pu**ies.

When: Wednesday 13th, kickoff @8pm.
Where: Wembley Stadium

My lineup:

---------- Lloris----------

Aurier Toby Verts D-Rose

--------- Wanyama----------

Sissoko---Eriksen---Winks----Moura

--------------Son----------------------

Prediction: 2-1, Son and Eriksen.

COYMFS!

Last edited:
Was thinking of the same 11 but a 4-3-3

------------------------Lloris
Aurier----Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose

----------------Sissoko-------Wanyama
------------------------Winks

----------Moura------------------Eriksen
------------------------Son

I suspect though that Wanyama isnt fit to start, and its more likely to be Sissoko-Winks midfield, Eriksen central ahead of them and Lamela on the right.

Was thinking of the same 11 but a 4-3-3

------------------------Lloris
Aurier----Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose

----------------Sissoko-------Wanyama
------------------------Winks

----------Moura------------------Eriksen
------------------------Son

I suspect though that Wanyama isnt fit to start, and its more likely to be Sissoko-Winks midfield, Eriksen central ahead of them and Lamela on the right.

That's how I see it. I wouldn't be surprised to see us go 433 with 3 holders and try and use Son and Moura on the break. I think Rose missed training today, talk of Jan filling in. Dier fit I believe.

Dier and Lamela back, Rose a doubt and on the bench at best according to Poch. Harry Kane (ankle), Dele Alli (hamstring) and Ben Davies (groin) are all injured.

Dortmund are without Reus, Weigler, Alcacer and Piszczek.

I expect to see something like the team below given Rose is out. Personally I think its a bit defensive, but its what I expect Poch to go with

-----------------------Lloris--------------------

--Aurier-----Alderweireld----Foyth--------Verts----

-------Sissoko------------Dier----------Winks--------------

-----------Moura-------------------Eriksen--------
-----------------------Son--------------------------

subs: Gazza, Trippier, KWP, Sanchez, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente

I think I understand what you mean but setting out to be defensive is a poor tactic, we need to play our natural game and be aware of dangerous situations.

“I think you can feel the energy in the eyes of the players,” Pochettino said. “We were talking in the meeting and it’s completely different.

“You can feel that it’s the Champions League, that it’s going to be a massive game with, I hope, a full stadium at Wembley and, of course, the energy and motivation is going to be there. Whatever happens, I am going to reward the players with some days off, so they can breathe a little bit and enjoy, because the schedule has been crazy.”

Back