• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great performance from the lads today.

Llorente -disappeared a little bit in the 2nd half didnt he!
Lloris - best performance of the season from him?
Skipp/Winks - both a bit samey, neither dominate physically - felt we missed a bit of steel today
Sissoko - came out of himself in the 2nd half didnt he!
Son - setting such a high bar performances like today are beginning to look like his average and you expect more. well done!
rose - he really isn't that great going forwards (how was he a winger once); but I wouldnt have swapped him for Chilwell even though I think he looks a class act
tripper - must do better!
sanchez/vertonghen/eriksen - well done lads :)

Michael Oliver - you're brick. fudge off and die.

Claude Puel - you're doing alright! why does everyone hate you? today was ok!

You know that your thirteen year old has been hitting the puddings a little too hard when she leaps into your arms to celebrate the win, catches you in the head with her elbow and five minutes later you’re still seeing stars.
My 3 year old loved my very fullsome celebrations today

A bit of a “phew” day again at times. Although who knows what the game might have been like had the PL actually appointed a (competent) referee. Shocking from Oliver.

Schmiechel didn’t have a lot to do today, I thought we would have tested him more.
Great performance from Hugo though. I had a feeling he was going to save the pen and was so glad he did when Vardy came on to take it. Quite arrogant of Puel I thought.

MOTM - from Lloris, Winksy and Sissoko.
Winks is getting into the reckoning most games now, he is really blossoming into a very good player. I’ll probably vote for Hugo but need to think about it and watch the game when I get in.

Another 3 points. Still in there.

Bloody hell. That certainly didn't make for pleasant viewing.

Sonny penalty nailed on with clear contact. Vertonghen clumsy for Leicester's one. So many fouls against our boys not given.

I think Poch got his substitutions badly wrong. Three at the back was an awful decision - should have yanked Trippier off as soon as we went 2-0 up as Chilwell and Barnes were ripping him apart. I think Moura should have come on for Llorente too.

We used to have the two best fullbacks in the Prem. We still have one of them, but he's a shadow of the player he was a couple of years ago.

But anyway, that's three points in the bag. Now I don't know whether to support Emirates Marketing Project or Chelsea. A Emirates Marketing Project win puts pressure on the Scousers and damn near kills Chelsea's top 4 hopes. But the other way and we've got a much better chance of finishing 2nd...or even higher.

Back