• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Saw something earlier that Betis had pulled out due to Levy adding an extra million to the loan deal at the last minute.
Wouldn't be a complete transfer window without a Levy haggle/Levy bad-guy story.

It's not as if this doesn't fit any media agenda, is it?

Even though in a thread at the start of the window when someone asked how many incoming transfers we'd do, I said I expected zero...its still pretty depressing that we've now gone two consecutive windows without signing anyone. We all know the arguments that its hard to find someone who can improve us etc etc, but it makes you start to wonder whether we're after the perfect signing, at the perfect price etc etc

Even though in a thread at the start of the window when someone asked how many incoming transfers we'd do, I said I expected zero...its still pretty depressing that we've now gone two consecutive windows without signing anyone. We all know the arguments that its hard to find someone who can improve us etc etc, but it makes you start to wonder whether we're after the perfect signing, at the perfect price etc etc

I would have liked us to get a deal in place for the Summer.

We dont know the details of anything, other than Pochettino himself has said he would rather not bother unless the player will bring something to the table.

Im happy with that. We are in a tough spot but buying just anyone for the sake of it will be a short term solution to nothing and longer term problem to deal with.

Id love Rabiot this window, I think it would be a great move - but if we cant get him or anyone as good as him - we are better off not bothering (and I say this as someone who hates that we have to play Sissoko in our midfield).

Also the idea that Chelsea rang us up and offered us Batshuyi is just fudging hilarious.

Its hysterical that journalists have even printed it.

We and Chelsea dont deal, dont get on, and dont play nice. And thats from the board down.

Who even believes they would ring us up "Hey, we see you might be interested in a striker, we have one spare, maybe we can help each other out?!"

Apparently, there's been some serious problems with the wiring for the fax machine. Consequently, with safety concerns paramount, the machine has been switched off. Supporters will be kept informed whilst repair works take place and when the equipment will be ready for use again. The club is hopeful that this will be completed in time for the next transfer window.

Apparently, there's been some serious problems with the wiring for the fax machine. Consequently, with safety concerns paramount, the machine has been switched off. Supporters will be kept informed whilst repair works take place and when the equipment will be ready for use again. The club is hopeful that this will be completed in time for the next transfer window.

Shouldnt this be in the stadium thread?

FTFY

Apparently, Spurs transfer fax machine was moved to the new stadium already, consequently, with safety concerns paramount, the machine has been switched off until the stadium is complete. Supporters will be kept informed whilst works take place and when the equipment will be ready for use again. The club is hopeful that this will be completed in time for the next transfer window.

We dont know the details of anything, other than Pochettino himself has said he would rather not bother unless the player will bring something to the table.

Im happy with that. We are in a tough spot but buying just anyone for the sake of it will be a short term solution to nothing and longer term problem to deal with.

Id love Rabiot this window, I think it would be a great move - but if we cant get him or anyone as good as him - we are better off not bothering (and I say this as someone who hates that we have to play Sissoko in our midfield).

I didnt say that we do know the details of anything, other than two windows without signing anyone. Nor did I say that we should just sign someone for the sake of it. It just feels that we are extraordinarily picky in what we're after - we're the other end of hte spectrum from a Harry Redknapp team

I didnt say that we do know the details of anything, other than two windows without signing anyone. Nor did I say that we should just sign someone for the sake of it. It just feels that we are extraordinarily picky in what we're after - we're the other end of hte spectrum from a Harry Redknapp team

Not suggesting you were, sorry if it reads that way - more just picking up on your point and going on with it.

Back