• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Llorente, I take it all back, what I said about him.

No I don't, he's basically a gutless lump. Never makes a move to really attack the ball, otherwise he would have just thrown himself at that one he kneed over the bar and bundled it in off his face like I'd have done. Same thing with a lot of chances, they elude him because he's so feckin static all the time. I don't think he's got a striker's instincts.

Great to get the 3 points though.

The commentator on Supersport kept saying he should have headed it... but... how???

He doesn’t have a head on his knee. First time, at full speed (not a slow mo replay) shows he could never have headed it.

Chuffed for the guy. Had a tough career with us and had all sorts of criticism, so fair play to him.

I have to agree. Even Wrighty doesn't give us that much stick on the Beeb.

Even though he doesn’t hide his goon love, he’s very fair about us and what we are doing as a club. With pundits you expect a bit of club bias and you can choose to miss their analysis but commentators are there to describe the action in a neutral way, especially for a domestic game and are unavoidable unless you want to remove all sound from the game.

Said it before on here - Ian Wright is always utterly fair about us and usually very positive.

That win tonight feels massive.

The commentator on Supersport kept saying he should have headed it... but... how???

He doesn’t have a head on his knee. First time, at full speed (not a slow mo replay) shows he could never have headed it.

Chuffed for the guy. Had a tough career with us and had all sorts of criticism, so fair play to him.

If he can knee it, he can bundle it over the line with any other part of his body, if he only has a will to.

It’s never easy to watch Spurs when Martin Tyler is commentating and constantly referring to his encyclopedia of anti Spurs facts in between ejaculating at every half chance watford created. Sometimes I think he reads more about us than I do, the bitter biased droning clam.

I’d thank this several times if I could. That fudging scream of Girrrrrrooooooouuuuddddddd last week nearly had my foot through the tv.

Martin Tyler is a thundering clam.

If he can knee it, he can bundle it over the line with any other part of his body, if he only has a will to.

Not if the ball is knee height with no time to react.

Sure, he should have scored but to say he could / should have headed it is nonsense.

It’s also nonsense to say he doesn’t have the will to score. Did you see how much it meant to him to score the winner?

Just home - that felt massive

Only one sex offender seen outside with a ENICOUT sign, he was given the correct amount of abuse whilst surrounded by about 5 stewards on wembley way

Slightly worried about Saudi Sportswashing Machine, both Llorente and Son were shot at the end, Son was stretching out hamstrings as soon as we got the first

Harsh on Eriksen, he was poor tonight but he doesn't usually shirk the work or the ball.

The only thing I can think of is that he is playing hurt right now because we need something from him. If that is not the case, I have to say it is disappointing. There again, even some of the greats aren't so great unless they are playing with a few other greats!!!

Just home - that felt massive

Only one sex offender seen outside with a ENICOUT sign, he was given the correct amount of abuse whilst surrounded by about 5 stewards on wembley way

Slightly worried about Saudi Sportswashing Machine, both Llorente and Son were shot at the end, Son was stretching out hamstrings as soon as we got the first

I just looked at him and shook my head as I walked past him. Surely a Goon / Talkbrick windup?!

The only thing I can think of is that he is playing hurt right now because we need something from him. If that is not the case, I have to say it is disappointing. There again, even some of the greats aren't so great unless they are playing with a few other greats!!!

I was actually thinking tonight that he is missing having Kane and Dele around him

Back