• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Losing your hair

SMP is an option for me. My scar has been camouflaged with SMP but not enough for my liking. Transplant scars are very difficult to work with. They are whiter in comparison to the surrounding area and the smp ink sometimes fades or doesnt take too well to the scar. I had about 3 procedures done on it but its still too visible in my opinion.

The transplant worked fine and all the transplant hair has survived. I was bald in the crown beforehand, with limited supply i choose to do the front third on my head to frame my face and small amounts in my crown, just enough for hair fibres to stay in place. I would say the sides have receded down slightly but I've always been thin. I wasn't the best candidate for a transplant in the first place but i felt i had to do something.

I was on propecia for nearly 10 years, it certainly didn't grow any of my hair back but id say i didn't lose any more. The downside is, it seemed to give me weaker boners haha. Soon as i stopped i could tell the difference. Maybe it was just the change of girlfriend :)

Hair is like money, you always want more that's probably what happened in Townsend's case. He got his SMP done by the same person as me. Some people are just genetically lucky to have good hair, they dont know any different. I can't really remember a time i was happy with my hair.

if you need any advise i think im well suited to offer it. Although my transplant was done a while ago.

I would definitely shave it all off if losing my hair.
Got grey on the sides becoming more prominent now but I think that’s down to drinking more caffeine etc.

I think its horrible for young men to lose their hair so early in their life, there must be something in the environment or food. I'm in my 70's and still see 5 or 6 old school pals and only one has lost his hair, yet virtually all of my sons mates have or are losing theirs.

I think its horrible for young men to lose their hair so early in their life, there must be something in the environment or food. I'm in my 70's and still see 5 or 6 old school pals and only one has lost his hair, yet virtually all of my sons mates have or are losing theirs.

Its the blue light in smartphones. :p my generation can't stop staring at them.

Too much masturbation, it takes out all the testosterone which is what makes hair grow. Which is why when I spunk I always try to drink it afterwards. If it is inside the wife then she has to squat over a pudding bowel for 5 minutes afterwards to get as much juice back as possible. If it is a tommy tank then that same pudding bowel is used for collection.

The are health benefits that are now well known to washing your face with urine and drinking your urine, well the is the same benefits to your own semen.

I was a competitive mullet grower in my glory days, a progression from trying to emulate Robert Plant's or Frank Zappa's wild mops - with some success - in my youth. Until it became clear as I approached 35 that my father's genetic legacy was beginning to take hold. Or that the kids were to blame.

It helped that I have been most happily married to my university sweetheart and never worried about attracting other women. I'm in good shape (6 ' tall, 34" waist), live an active, productive life and don't worry much about what my hair is doing. If you look after your health and physical condition and present a positive face to the world, you'll do fine in life.

Started cutting mine shorter and shorter because it looked better and I enjoy the minimal maintenance it requires. Still have a few bits to move around on top but it all gets trimmed nice and short every 3-4 weeks by my barber from Baghdad, Ahmed, a reliable and worldly man whom I enjoy rambling, relaxing chats with.

Last edited:
I was a competitive mullet grower in my glory days, a progression from trying to emulate Robert Plant's or Frank Zappa's wild mops - with some success - in my youth. Until it became clear as I approached 35 that my father's genetic legacy was beginning to take hold. Or that the kids were to blame.

It helped that I have been most happily married to my university sweetheart and never worried about attracting other women. I'm in good shape (6 ' tall, 34" waist), live an active, productive life and don't worry much about what my hair is doing. If you look after your health and physical condition and present a positive face to the world, you'll do fine in life.

Started cutting mine shorter and shorter because it looked better and I enjoy the minimal maintenance it requires. Still have a few bits to move around on top but it all gets trimmed nice and short every 3-4 weeks by my barber from Baghdad, Ahmed, a reliable and worldly man whom I enjoy rambling, relaxing chats with.

Best Tinder Profile Ever

I am 71, going to be 72 in April.
I still have all my hair.
No receding at all.
The hair started greying at the temples when I was 50+
Now it is salt & pepper, but all the hair is still there.
I go to the barber every 3 months. Get a short cut that is fine till
the 3rd. month.
Hair cuts are relatively well priced here.
I get a shampoo, hair cut and a 15 minute head and shoulder massage :),
for the equivalent of 8 UK Pounds.
I will probably be dead before I lose my hair.
I believe it is genetics AND life style, diet etc.

I am 71, going to be 72 in April.
I still have all my hair.
No receding at all.
The hair started greying at the temples when I was 50+
Now it is salt & pepper, but all the hair is still there.
I go to the barber every 3 months. Get a short cut that is fine till
the 3rd. month.
Hair cuts are relatively well priced here.
I get a shampoo, hair cut and a 15 minute head and shoulder massage :),
for the equivalent of 8 UK Pounds.
I will probably be dead before I lose my hair.
I believe it is genetics AND life style, diet etc.
Excuse me sport, I hope you don’t mind me interrupting, only the wife and I noticed that I happen to have considerably more hair than you.
ThickInfatuatedDassierat-poster.jpg

Im constantly worrying about my hair although I am told by my wife and everyone I know that I am not going bald. But I can tell that my front hairline is thinner than it was when I was 30, although from pictures I look back at I cant really tell.

It definitely is thinner than it was when I was 21, im 36 next month but always think if you get past 35 and you have your hair then this is what you will pretty much have going forward?

I think Im just paranoid to fcuk but I did try and grow long hair recently but looked at myself and thought you are pathetic, plus I tried for a laugh the curtains look and my centre parting looked so big and my front bit of hair so thin. Back to the quiff it was and my wife said it looks like I have more hair than I did growing it.

always think if you get past 35 and you have your hair then this is what you will pretty much have going forward?
Nope, sorry fella. My hair was thick at 38, not even a concern of mine... going pretty bald at 44.
I just trim it short and don't give a damn really, nobody cares except yourself and I wasn't exactly Brad Pitt beforehand anyway.
Don't bother spending thousands trying to save it, just do something more worthwhile with your time and money.
And don't bother eating your own sperm.

I've had 2 transplants and I take dutasteride. First point of call is finasteride or dutasteride if you're seriously losing it. Its either that or go bald make your choice basically.

Nope, sorry fella. My hair was thick at 38, not even a concern of mine... going pretty bald at 44.
I just trim it short and don't give a damn really, nobody cares except yourself and I wasn't exactly Brad Pitt beforehand anyway.
Don't bother spending thousands trying to save it, just do something more worthwhile with your time and money.
And don't bother eating your own sperm.
It's easier to say that at 44.
Going bald in your 20s is disgusting girls just don't want to know unless you're one of the 1% that can pull it off or you settle for a fat girl.

It's easier to say that at 44.
Going bald in your 20s is disgusting girls just don't want to know unless you're one of the 1% that can pull it off or you settle for a fat girl.
How fat are we talking? Nobody wants to take a blubberwhale home, but slightly bigger girls (up to size 12) can be fun because they try harder.

Back