• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Someone has to PAY for this!!!!!!

He is right about the supply and data cable.. that should be in trunking

Not sure how he knows that’s an extract diffuser though. They could be a supply air diffuser which wouldn’t make any difference. It is an odd place to put one but that could be on a plan

He is right about the supply and data cable.. that should be in trunking

Not sure how he knows that’s an extract diffuser though. They could be a supply air diffuser which wouldn’t make any difference. It is an odd place to put one but that could be on a plan
All this talk of diffusers made me think I was in the hair loss thread for a minute!

Have to say based on the announcements and general comments and leaks it's looking like next season, if it is then we should just make the announcement and be done with it.

46839631461_eb36ae9b24_k.jpg

Do we even know that those pics are from the stadium?
Fixing that cable into trunking is a simple enough job that could be done in the time it's took to take the pic and make the post, I would have thought.

Tbh something about that guy just doesn't ring true

Glad to see we have got our priorities in order. If we spent less time worrying about a nice glass tunnel club for the benefit of around a hundred people and made more of an effort to actually make the stadium fit for purpose, ie housing 60k fans and to be able to host football matches that would give us enough revenue you know, to actually sign players who could perhaps improve the performance of the team.

Do we even know that those pics are from the stadium?
Fixing that cable into trunking is a simple enough job that could be done in the time it's took to take the pic and make the post, I would have thought.

Tbh something about that guy just doesn't ring true
Hope so. I’d prefer the WUM to be on twitter rather than it be Levy or his appointed contractors.

Glad to see we have got our priorities in order. If we spent less time worrying about a nice glass tunnel club for the benefit of around a hundred people and made more of an effort to actually make the stadium fit for purpose, ie housing 60k fans and to be able to host football matches that would give us enough revenue you know, to actually sign players who could perhaps improve the performance of the team.
Are you serious?

I’m pretty sure Levy/the club is making every possible effort to get the incompetent people responsible for F’in up the fire safety system to sort out their mess asap. What possible benefit do you think Levy would have for prioritizing the tunnel club over getting the fire system signed off?!

Isnt it much more likely that the stadium is basically ready and has been for a while now, so they might as well use it for the odd small event like this whilst waiting for the wiring to be fixed?

Don't be a dingdong. The guys fixing the tunnel club are different guys to the 'fire safety wiring' guys

Let's be honest, Levy is going full tilt for the NFL, either in the hope of cashing in from the NFL tie in or the real prize of snagging the London Franchise rights. NFL Superbowl parties take place everywhere so given the landscape it was a natural PR opportunity and may even generate enough interest for those very expensive seats for NFL games. Personally I think this also allows us to get another another test event completed, albeit on a smaller scale...

Also agree with Gazza Dazzla, you can't be serious and I'll put it down to you hitting your frustration threshold :)

The plebs need sprinklers too

At this point, I can't believe any Spurs fan would be caught dead in this firetrap of a barn.

Well, actually, if it is a firetrap, then, yeah, you'd be caught dead in it, wouldn't you?

You see the sort of mental anguish this whole stadium scenario is causing? I haven't got one second to devote to worrying about Kane's ankle, Dele's hamstring or Llorente's receding forehead.

Glad to see we have got our priorities in order. If we spent less time worrying about a nice glass tunnel club for the benefit of around a hundred people and made more of an effort to actually make the stadium fit for purpose, ie housing 60k fans and to be able to host football matches that would give us enough revenue you know, to actually sign players who could perhaps improve the performance of the team.[/QUOTE
According to the email they will use the event to test the ticketing systems: "Tickets will be priced at £1 each so that we can use this opportunity to test our ticketing systems". Would you prefer that this test was left until later? If the systems don't work, how will they "be able to host football matches that would give us enough revenue you know, to actually sign players who could perhaps improve the performance of the team"?
According to the email they will use the event to test the ticketing systems: "Tickets will be priced at £1 each so that we can use this opportunity to test our ticketing systems". Would you prefer that this test was left until later? If the systems don't work, how will they "be able to host football matches that would give us enough revenue you know, to actually sign players who could perhaps improve the performance of the team"?

Have to say based on the announcements and general comments and leaks it's looking like next season, if it is then we should just make the announcement and be done with it.

Trouble is, if we are trying to sue them we cant be the ones to decide the delay.

People being sued need to say we are delaying by xxx months
If we say its delayed by xxx months, then company we are suing will just say we were going to have it finished next week so wasnt us who caused the delay

Back