• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Tottenham v Fulham*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I ask why you think Poch has shown he’s happy to start Skipp in the PL? During a really busy period Poch persisted with playing Sissoko every time when Skipp was available. Skipp has only ever started one game in the PL, so right now he seems to be more of a last resort....
Started him against Burnley at home, Fulham are at a similar level. He's so young and only being eased into first team football. This seems like a great opportunity to give him more game time. But a defender deep in midfield, a back three or a midfield trio of Eriksen, Winks and Alli with Winks as the lone holder are also good options.

Gotta start llorente in this one- forget false nine talk, we need a focal point.

This is going to be very tricky match wi our son n Kane, need some goals from elsewhere Ali eriksen lamela three behind the big man.

Centre mid is where I’m just as worried only winks as a recognised cm. I’d be tempted to drop Ali back into cm.

Just realized that the 2nd leg of the semi final is on Tuesday! Why the fudge are we playing on Sunday then? Absolutely ridiculous!

It is funny that you think Poch would bench the club captain.

I dont think he would do that. My teams that i select are obviously what i would do.

But that poster wasnt laughing at that, he was simply laughing cos i believe lloris' time is done.

Its time for people to wake up from the illusion that he's one of the best in the world. He was once but there has been an alarming decline over the last few years.

I for one (much like with trippier) have had enough of these players costing us and would rather we had players starting ahead of them who do not cost us.

I dont think he would do that. My teams that i select are obviously what i would do.

But that poster wasnt laughing at that, he was simply laughing cos i believe lloris' time is done.

Its time for people to wake up from the illusion that he's one of the best in the world. He was once but there has been an alarming decline over the last few years.

I for one (much like with trippier) have had enough of these players costing us and would rather we had players starting ahead of them who do not cost us.

I think that he is at the same level as he has always been. A very good keeper but not quite in the top bracket. Gazzaniga has looked promising so far but hasn't done enough to demonstrate that he is a better option. The fact that Lloris is club and international captain suggests that he contributes more than just his own performance.

Has Foyth ever played CM? I see a lot of suggestions that he’d be good there; are they all speculative?
Seems to be the current hipster suggestion, and the sound bite has caught on.

Logic - he has no experience playing that role, and is inexperienced in top level football in general still. But as he has brought the ball out a few times, so let’s stick him out of position as it’ll probably be great.

The only other option is to play players inexperienced at top level, who do have experience in that role..... Nah!

Seems to be the current hipster suggestion, and the sound bite has caught on.

Logic - he has no experience playing that role, and is inexperienced in top level football in general still. But as he has bought the ball out a few times, so let’s stick him out of position as it’ll probably be great.

The only other option is to play players inexperienced at top level, who do have experience in that role..... Nah!
Pochettino: “It’s a good opportunity for younger players to step up and to give them the possibility to be involved in the first team. I am not a person who worries."

Seems to point towards Skipp starting, though I suppose he could be talking about Foyth as the young player to step up.

I mostly agree that Skipp seems like the better option, but I don't think it's a no brainer not knowing what's been going on in training.

What comes to mind is the strength in the midfield with Sissoko out.
Who can fill that gap.
Is Dembele fit?

Anyway...CoySpurs...
I did think Poch would go Winks with Alli moved back there. But it seems he’s talking about Alli as a false 9, so maybe Skipp gets another start.

Back